Official Combine Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Take a look at how many Longhorns are in the NFL.

Just like any other power 5 conference school.

There is absolutely nothing special about the University of Texas football program.

In fact, it is sad they have not won anything since Vince Young.

They should have the recruiting advantage over most programs.

But they keep missing the target.

Hardline

Reaction score
Just like any other power 5 conference school.

There is absolutely nothing special about the University of Texas football program.

In fact, it is sad they have not won anything since Vince Young.

They should have the recruiting advantage over most programs.

But they keep missing the target.
There is something very special about the program. They are one of the top legendary programs in history.
They went through some down time since Vince but they are back now under coach Herman. They just got the 3rd rated recruiting class in the nation.

Alexander

Reaction score
There is something very special about the program. They are one of the top legendary programs in history.
They went through some down time since Vince but they are back now under coach Herman. They just got the 3rd rated recruiting class in the nation.

Alexander

Reaction score
Let’s make a bet then.

You taking the over/under on the 4th round?

Sorry.

I rarely bet on things. Especially things of low consequence.

Bets are for people with low self esteem trying to overcompensate for other issues.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Sorry.

I rarely bet on things. Especially things of low consequence.

Bets are for people with low self esteem trying to overcompensate for other issues.

And cowardice is a hallmark of people that speak stridently then back down when pressed.

cristglo

Reaction score
Honestly, Steve Smith rivals Joe Montana and Emmitt Smith as the worst analyst I've ever seen. He is comically bad. He can't even put together complete sentences much less a rational thought.
I agree and when he starts speaking he talks soft and slow like he is really saying something

cristglo

Reaction score
Glad to see my dude Oliver ran well, I think he’ll surprise some peope by how early he gets taken.

Also think good showing for Wilson thus far - thought he’d show up around 230 and run in the 4.7s, and he showed up at 240 and ran in the 4.5s. Needs to live at the gym but heck of a pass catcher.

I thought Oliver and Wilson both ran well and helped their draft stock. Wilson really surprised me. Kaden and Blanton ran slower then I thought they would

cristglo

Reaction score
What's everyone's take on Daniel Jeremiah so far?

I'm okay with him but he and Rich have stepped over each other a few times. Just trying to figure out the pace I'm sure but Jeremiah doesn't know when Rich is done talking way too often.

I dont care for Jeremiah may just be me

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
They’ve had top 10 recruiting classes every year since rankings have come out. They still lack dominant players. Humphrey and Johnson were their offense this year. Just throw it up and they’d make a play. Now it’s all on Johnson

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
More interested in the ten yard splits for these guys.