FEATURED Official Cowboys 2022 schedule

Motorola

Reaction score
A few things stand out to me:

1) Not sure Mike would have chosen this schedule if he could have picked the order.
2) We play Eagles on Christmas Eve, this is the 3rd of 3 consecutive road games for them
3) 5 of last 7 games of season for Giants are against divisional opponents
4) 5 games in 26 days in December
5) MNF AND SNF against divisional opponents, backs ups theory division will be close
Cowboys' opponent for that Thursday night game - the Titans- also has 5 games in 26 days in December.

Majic

Reaction score
Cowboys' opponent for that Thursday night game - the Titans- also has 5 games in 26 days in December.

Both teams were picked to play these as they wanted 2 volunteers to play the Amazon game. All teams playing overseas this year were excluded. Cowboys and Titans drew the short straw

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think Dallas should I say should be able to get it into the high 20’s against TB & Cincy to start the season . Goodfella could not have given Jerry World a stiffer challenge to start 22 . Can the D keep Bucs Bengals out of the 30’s ….

Sam Williams Jabril Cox Kelvin Joseph the big fella from Arkansas Ridgeway have to come in make Dan Quinn look good and contribute right away .