Official Game Thread Houston

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i know romo has supposedly shown some good things in camp or whatever but he hasn't shown me squat.

BigD8

Reaction score
Well I did see good things out of Julius Jones tonight. George reminds me of Hambrick. Except for the INT Henson looked pretty good. There is no excuse though not being able to score a damn point in the entire game.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Hmmmm....nice goose egg guys. :rolleyes:

Our offense looked a little better running the ball thanks to Jones, but Romo blew that up with his bad throw. Cundiff misses a 46 yarder....no wind, so no excuse in my book.

Our defense never improved at getting to the QB and Thornton gets called for a PI. Out tackling was nothing special on defense or special teams IMO.

In short, another INT by Romo, a bad snap results in a safety and a partially blocked punt = goose egg.

We need a lot of work...just like last year.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
T-New41 said:
Sorry guys I gotta go. Cant recap the last few minutes, probably wont miss anything anyway.

T-New41, thank you very very much.

Between you and the Laredo Catholic Diocese radio feed ( :) , chat, the NFL game pages, and the few segments the NFL Channel did, it was almost like being there.

TLW47

Reaction score
That new contact rule is a pain in the butt. It interupts the flow of a game and mark my words there will be some games won and lost by penalty due to that rule.

Too many penalties, little flow to the offense. Typical preseason.

Yawn..

Oh yea. Julius Jones looked quick and elusive. Against 3rd stringers true but he looks good. I'm beginning to rethink my criticism of that pick. Maybe Bill does know more than I do! :D

Skip

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Oh man, I am glad I am not in the same boat as you anymore :) I empathize with that feeling though. Having finally fullfilled my wish and moved to Dallas (suburbs), dont have to sit infront of computer and hoping to get a good connection on radio broad cast.
Glad to have you here in Texas and now you get to watch more of our beloved Cowboys. Congrats on your move!

BTW, you are the same one from sportsonly right?

Skip