Official Game Thread.....Philly vs Vikes

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
Jeez, that was even better than Franco's 'immaculate reception'. Unbefrickinleavable.
No way, not even close. Franco had to run 50 yards after he caught it and he was in the open field, which required even more luck.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I think what we have her is a lack of communications :banghead:

lwehlers

Reaction score
the vikings have no mental toughness at all. they are just letting the eagles beat them at all phases of the game. i also do not see the falcons beating the eagles next week. the only teams that are capable of beating the eagles are the afc teams. the patriots and steelers will not get lose there heads when they see the eagles blitzing at them. also both teams have a better defenses to contain westbrook.

Reaction score
It's now official. I never believed I would see the day I hated a team more than the Commanders. That day has arrived and I HATE the Eagles.

:iggles: :iggles: :iggles:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fancy gloves Aikmans' wearing.

:D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I can't believe they didn't go gor the FG?????????????????

STSINAZ

Reaction score
It doesnt matter when anyone says...DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS...THE VIKES CAN HAVE AS GOOD OF AN OFFENSE AS THEY WANT...IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY CANT STOP THE T.O.LESS EAGLES....
\
Cbz40 said:
I would injoy hearing everyones comments as this game unfolds...... :iggles:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
It doesnt matter when anyone says...DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS...THE VIKES CAN HAVE AS GOOD OF AN OFFENSE AS THEY WANT...IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY CANT STOP THE T.O.LESS EAGLES....
\

I could not agree more................. ;)

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I would generally agree the D wins championships, but we will see if a guy named P. Manning has anything to say about it.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
well if payton cant beat the pats with BOTH OF their starting cb's out along with their best passrusher then EVERYONE on here needs to admit that defense wins championships...NOT OFFENSE....

boysfanindc said:
I would generally agree the D wins championships, but we will see if a guy named P. Manning has anything to say about it.