Official Game Thread - Week 5 - Giants

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Get the party started! Woohoo! (atleast until the chat starts...)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm ready......................Seems like it's been a month since our last game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I'm ready......................Seems like it's been a month since our last game.
Let's hope the game doesn't feel even longer CB.... :eek:

Personally, I don't think this game will be close, though I don't know which direction it will go. I think all rests on the shoulders of the defense...if we can stop Tiki Barbour and Roy can stop Shockey and we can pressure Warner, then I think we'll run away with the game.

However, if Tiki, Shockey, and Toomer have the big games they are capable of against our safeties, Reeves, and the front 7, then I think the Giants will embarrass us today...this is a scary game to me because I think whichever team gets the job done will be a big winner....anything's possible, but I don't see this being another close game where it's decided at the end.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I got sick as a dog last night and am to sick to go :( I gave my ticket to a friend, so at least it didnt go to waist, but **** :mad:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I think the media has already declared the Giants the winner or wants them to be the victor. All the pregame shows are talking about the Giants, not the Cowboys.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I think the media has already declared the Giants the winner or wants them to be the victor. All the pregame shows are talking about the Giants, not the Cowboys.
It felt that way to me too, the national media wanting a Jints win.

The NY media, however, is miserable. With both Coughlin's and Edwards' teams' winning, the nearest coach to bash is Joe Gibbs. ;)

Got my lucky signature banner on...... my boy is gonna have a big day on this so-called "great" Jints secondary!!!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I got sick as a dog last night and am to sick to go :( I gave my ticket to a friend, so at least it didnt go to waist, but **** :mad:
Texas-OU weekend almost always has the same effect on me and my kidneys:0 lol

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That call on Greg Ellis was bogus. Greg didn't even come close to a helment to helmet hit. He used his hands to push Warner down.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
The Cowboys are having some disturbing problems stopping those damn 3rd down conversions. :mad:

Need more than a 3 & out by the offense...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Yeah but on the positive side, the run D is excellent, there is some pressure on Warner, and Dixon made a great play on the receiver in the end zone. That 3 points was as much on the penalties as on the third down defense.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
indeed a bad call on GE glad they only got 3 points let's see what we can do our D need a rest give them more of Lee

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DB.COOPER said:
indeed a bad call on GE glad they only got 3 points let's see what we can do our D need a rest

Great runback by Lee...

I'm sure he'll be punished by not getting the ball the rest of the game. ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ReShard Lee! The reincarnation of Dave Meggett! Nice kickoff return.