Official Game Thread - Week 6 - Pittsburgh

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys begin at 5:22
J.Reed kicks 66 yards from PIT 30 to DAL 4. R.Lee to DAL 23 for 19 yards (R.Stuvaints). Return middle.
1-10-DAL 23 (5:17) V.Testaverde pass to J.Witten to DAL 32 for 9 yards (J.Farrior). Pass complete middle.
2-1-DAL 32 (4:36) E.George right guard to DAL 39 for 7 yards (T.Polamalu).
1-10-DAL 39 (3:58) E.George left tackle to DAL 47 for 8 yards (T.Polamalu).
2-2-DAL 47 (3:18) E.George up the middle to DAL 45 for -2 yards (T.Polamalu).
3-4-DAL 45 (2:35) V.Testaverde pass to J.Witten to DAL 49 for 4 yards (J.Farrior). FUMBLES (J.Farrior), and recovers at DAL 47.
4-2-DAL 47 (2:26) M.McBriar punts 40 yards to PIT 13, Center-J.Robinson, fair catch by A.Randle El.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Well that was a sad running attempt. No chance at all.

Yeah , he gets a couple of good runs, then sets us back when he loses yards, and puts us in 3rd and long.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ok witten needs to put two hands on the ball and cary it higher towards his chest he lets it sling losi in his arm when he is getting contact

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
Yeah , he gets a couple of good runs, then sets us back when he loses yards, and puts us in 3rd and long.

I don't blame that one on Eddie George. He had no chance at all. Middle was clogged as hell.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I don't blame that one on Eddie George. He had no chance at all. Middle was clogged as hell.
Yes, there was absolutely no where to go ip the middle on that one. But EG's version of "bouncing off" and trying to make something happen to either end is decrepit. He doesn't make a shift to left or right, he just shuffles back in space.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Will Roethlisberger throw an incompletion today? :confused:

Man I'm gonna be pissed if Pittsburgh ends up with one of the best QBs this decade. It's not fair I tell ya! LOL

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Man I'm gonna be pissed if Pittsburgh ends up with one of the best QBs this decade. It's not fair I tell ya! LOL

No it isn't :mad:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hines Ward is a stud, see his reaction to that hit Roy put on him? A congratulations..