Official Game Thread

Bizwah

Reaction score
mbanx said:
About the fact that they (Madden and dipchit Michaels) questioned KJ's catch but completley ignored rices blatant pass interference.

Absolutely!

People will harp on that call......but forget about the no-call on Rice's TD, and the iffy call on JJ's called back TD.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
The highlight of the night was when they were talking about Jerry Rice as Horsetrailer player of the game . . . then we came back . . .

And Al Michaels was like "Jerry has been pulled from the horse . . ."

:D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Al you can kiss my .........................
After he kisses yours, send him my way. I'm gonna load up on some beans and gas that [censored] to death!

Honestly, he tried to take away Keyshawn's TD. That's sad. Daniel Snyder should feel so proud that he has someone like Michaels pissing Cowboys envy all over the tube. Pitiful.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
"You've gotta believe! You've gotta believe!"

AAEA032.jpg

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
DallasEast said:
After he kisses yours, send him my way. I'm gonna load up on some beans and gas that [censored] to death!

Honestly, he tried to take away Keyshawn's TD. That's sad. Daniel Snyder should feel so proud that he has someone like Michaels pissing Cowboys envy all over the tube. Pitiful.

LOL.................................Consider it done

btcutter

Reaction score
Imaging if we had JJ healthy for the whole season!!!!

Now we need a real QB, CB and a passrusher....just a few needs before we compete for the SB.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Midswat said:
The highlight of the night was when they were talking about Jerry Rice as Horsetrailer player of the game . . . then we came back . . .

And Al Michaels was like "Jerry has been pulled from the horse . . ."

:D

After Jerry Rice got away with a stiff arm on the kid and got his first "touch down" nobody should say anything bad about KJ's catch. Fortunately the good guys came back again and again for a fine game.

lwehlers

Reaction score
guys i am just stunned and completely overjoyed in this win. i love this kid julius jones. he is just unbelieveable. what a great game.

by the way our defense still sucks!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bump for those wishing to read this thread as it got buried.