Official Game Thread

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Westcoasthabsfan said:
Another wasteful drive ended in nothing.... man the BOYS have certainly had the chances to put the Eagles away today

And that is why the defense is due another meltdown. We've all seen it way too many times this year to think otherwise.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Okay guys, I want everyone to pay attention to the play calling of Zimmer right now..

I want to see if he starts being passive...

- Mike G.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone think we're playing not to lose, versus trying to win. I can't believe BP thinks that 7-6 is gonna hold.

djmajestik

Reaction score
It's not, and I cannot believe it. But then what do we know .....

Woody'sGirl said:
Anyone think we're playing not to lose, versus trying to win. I can't believe BP thinks that 7-6 is gonna hold.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
now what was that, no one there! he wasn't even pressured! nice play mcnabb!! :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Intentional grounding called on Mcnabb...

Loss of down, 3rd down...

Still, Mcnabb can make a cup of coffee because of the lack of a cowboys pass rush..

- Mike G.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Dat Nguyen sacks Mcnabb up the middle....

I thought Zimmy would back off and be a little more passive, great job Zimmy.....

Eagles punt...

Frazier has a nice return....

- Mike G.

djmajestik

Reaction score
now we need a nice drive, and need some field position, none of this starting inside the 10 crap. :iggles:

djmajestik

Reaction score
We got it on the 50! Nice, now run the ball and let's get some blocking. JUJO having any success running outside to Larry/Flo's side?