Official NFL draft Insider Daniel Jeremiah's Final Mock

Carson

Reaction score
I like Barton, but taking him over Verse and Latu is insane.
I believe they are still high on Williams and likely wanted to see how Fehoko and Golston pans out.

I love Verse. But they likely go OL early and DL on day 3

cnuball21

Reaction score
I believe they are still high on Williams and likely wanted to see how Fehoko and Golston pans out.

I love Verse. But they likely go OL early and DL on day 3
Williams is a rotational player that hasn’t shown us much to believe he’s a guy. Fehoko / Golston are tweeners.

You can’t force a need over a player that arguably ranked about 10 slots higher.

Carson

Reaction score
Williams is a rotational player that hasn’t shown us much to believe he’s a guy. Fehoko / Golston are tweeners.

You can’t force a need over a player that arguably ranked about 10 slots higher.
Williams was only rotational because he was behind Armstrong/Fowler. It’s his 3rd season so it’s make or break soon.

I don’t disagree with Verse being talented. But they will with the day 1 starting OL over another DL.

This is why not being active in free agency hinders you. If you sign a few guys, you take Verse 100% of the time

cnuball21

Reaction score
Williams was only rotational because he was behind Armstrong/Fowler. It’s his 3rd season so it’s make or break soon.

I don’t disagree with Verse being talented. But they will with the day 1 starting OL over another DL.

This is why not being active in free agency hinders you. If you sign a few guys, you take Verse 100% of the time
Yea, I’m sure we’ll reach for need over talent just def not what I do.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If the meds are clear of course…I wouldn’t if he’s red flagged.
I don't know if you ever could be truly cleared when you've had a fusion. That would concern me too much to take him in the first.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’d take it. Plug and play starter at OC for the next decade.

I like the other picks. Nix to Denver just makes too much sense; Payton might be able to turn him into a great QB. And Mahomes to Mitchell could be absolutely ridiculous.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I doubt Thomas will last so long,i feel a feeling he will go very early.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Im higher on Williams than most here, but even I take Latu/Verse

Chasing6

Reaction score

Barton is a nice fit, because he can play LT if Tyler wants to stay at LG or isn’t the same player at LT, or GB can excel at LG, or you can plug him in day 1 at C.

I think he would start at OC, but could be moved to Guard later in his career, as we will be needing to draft more OLineman in the near future with Martin departing soon.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm getting annoyed looking at the top end of the draft. Either the Cards or Chargers are trading back. That leaves Nabers to the Giants. Any chance the Giants have another Daniel Jones moment? I remember cracking up when I heard that pick. That and the Trubisky pick are two NFL classics.

tm1119

Reaction score
Yeah it’s Verse all day if he’s there. Just a better prospect and at a more premium position. If we can’t hit on a OC in this draft class outside of the 1st there’s something wrong, this is a very deep class. No need to force it.

I also think a trade back would very much be on the table if the 2 DE’s and BTJ are on the board. Someone would be willing to pay the price to move up.