Draft Day ****Official Round 2 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Rookie tight ends almost never make an impact. Don't rush to draft that as a point of immediacy.

There are 3 TE's projected to go in this round, so I think one of them will definitely be available when we select.

With that said, you draft BPA unless the difference between him and another guy at a critical position of need is minimal.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I'm hoping it's Hernandez because screw the Giants. NYG won't take Guice, and the Browns pick 3rd too.
I could see Giants taking Daniels over Hernandez because they need a center and the other 2 top center are already off the board. They may wait and try to get Corbett in the 2nd

erod

Reaction score
Keep in mind, there is nothing that mandates that Dallas trades for Earl Thomas tonight to get Earl Thomas.

Seattle is in a pickle. You could trade a pick from next year and still get him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I want to see Jerry Kramer and Bob Lilly go at it for old times sake.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
About to take my daughter (named Lilly of course) to test for her first belt in tae kwon do. Hold down the fort for me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The nfl is doing everything it can to correct the domestic violence issues but every year they trot out Jim Brown. This guy would have been kicked out of the league he beat women so much. very odd stance.

erod

Reaction score
Prediction: Courtland Sutton to Dallas this round.

He and Vander Esch seem to be their pet cats.

Jipper

Reaction score
ok...browns up....lets see if they have changed their strategy from last night..

Status
Not open for further replies.