Draft Day ****Official Round 2 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Makes ya wonder if they moved up just so they could say all that crap just before the cowboys picked

They don’t seriously need a tight end. They could’ve done better taking Connor Williams

Say again, you came in broken up...

The more I watched Connor Williams play, the more he grew on me.

The first time I ran through his tape, I put a little too much weight on some of his “bad” plays, when he was beaten in one-on-one pass rush situations. The more I paid attention, however, the more I realized they were the exceptions.

Williams has some of the best footwork for a tackle that I have seen in a while.
Generally when he did get beat, it was just because the pass rusher avoided Williams’ hands. But Williams was usually still in front of the guy because of those quick feet.

Williams had a smooth and consistent kick-step on the snap of the football, which allowed him to intercept even the widest pass rushers, while also letting him quickly change directions to shut down counter moves inside.

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/4/11/...t-2018-scouting-report-texas-offensive-tackle

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Yes the Goedert pick by the Eagles was just to upstage Dallas and they failed miserably.
He was a guy they targeted, and didn't want to lose him possibly to us. If he was a potential pick for us the Witten announcement probably heard us.

glimmerman

Reaction score
hes going to get suspended
They said embarrassing story. And if it was before he was part of nfl he won’t get suspended. But sounds like he won’t be in the nfl long before he does something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.