Draft Day ****Official Round 3 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the draft tonight. Did Vick say the Cowboys never beat him? I seem to remember DeMarcus Ware stripping him of the ball and running the distance for a TD, and we won pretty easily.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas was telegraphing the pick too.

The OL coach was in the war room. Philly made their pick and we sent in our card almost immediately after.

Even after winning a SB, Philly still has a weird obsession with trying to get one over on us.
This war room is groundbreaking.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys enter the final day of the draft with seven picks in Rounds 4-7 and executive vice president Stephen Jones said the team is prepared make all seven picks, including two in the fourth round. “It’s going to be a big day for our football team in terms of adding young players that hopefully will make a difference,” Jones said. “We all know where Dak Prescott came from. So this is maybe the most important day of our draft.” Prescott was a fourth rounder in 2016.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the draft tonight. Did Vick say the Cowboys never beat him? I seem to remember DeMarcus Ware stripping him of the ball and running the distance for a TD, and we won pretty easily.
Yeah, he was concussed when they played the eagles in one game. Foles replaced him. Cowboys win. Maybe he doesn't remember it.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not even close, there was not a bigger steal then Conner he was projected low first or high 2nd, LVE about where he was taken, Gallup was projected 4th but I think he has a lot of upside.
I appreciate your opinion.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not even close, there was not a bigger steal then Conner he was projected low first or high 2nd, LVE about where he was taken, Gallup was projected 4th but I think he has a lot of upside.
I appreciate your opinion. I've not seen one report/ranking with Gallup as a 4th round grade, but I'm sure there's a few out there in the minority. I expected him to be off the board at the end of 2nd rd or early 3rd round, behind the likes of Sutton, Miller, Chark, and Kirk.

To me, he's the consolation prize for the teams that missed out on DJ Moore (which could also be attributed to Anthony Miller). Scrappy, versatile, can run routes and can pull down *some* contested catches for shorter guys and don't go down easily after the catch. This kid also has no problems dealing with CBs attempting to "jam" him at the line, either. In short, just a jack of all trades/master of none WR with a lunch pale mentality.

Again, I'm no scout or expert, just a simple man that thought we'd only be left with WR scraps at #81 but was surprised he was not only still there...but taken by the Cowboys. This was my Jourdan Lewis moment of last year. He was my favorite CB of the draft, fell understandably to the 2nd rd., but when he was still on the board late in the 3rd I was so excited but sad because Dallas showed no interest in Lewis pre-draft that I didn't think that they'd cash-in on the value. They did then with Lewis and last night with Gallup.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Vick has never been known as a man with integrity.

Carson

Reaction score
The Cowboys enter the final day of the draft with seven picks in Rounds 4-7 and executive vice president Stephen Jones said the team is prepared make all seven picks, including two in the fourth round. “It’s going to be a big day for our football team in terms of adding young players that hopefully will make a difference,” Jones said. “We all know where Dak Prescott came from. So this is maybe the most important day of our draft.” Prescott was a fourth rounder in 2016.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Going to be a lot of picks not making the squad this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.