Draft Day ****Official Round 3 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sitting there so long
Oh I see.....I mean I think he's up to it. I think he has to know with his hand that no one was gonna take him the first two days. Just far too early. He's good enough to be a 3rd rounder.....but teams probably feel they can get him later.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As for the Eagles trying to punk us with Dallas G., all I can say is that the joke's on them. They basically gave us Ronald Leary while they thought that they were punking us with that. They tried to punk us, but just rebuilt our oline in one swoop. So, LOL, you really got us Philly.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
He doesn't play special teams, in last year of contract, can only play slot. Not only that he regressed last season. It's time to move on

After his amazing performance in 2016, he was usually double covered in 2017 because he's dangerous.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
After his amazing performance in 2016, he was usually double covered in 2017 because he's dangerous.
Again he plays slot only, getting older, doesn't play special teams, only one with some value, can get the most cap savings and to top it all we have players that can do more. Logjam at receiver and he looks the odd man out

MojaveJT

Reaction score
As for the Eagles trying to punk us with Dallas G., all I can say is that the joke's on them. They basically gave us Ronald Leary while they thought that they were punking us with that. They tried to punk us, but just rebuilt our oline in one swoop. So, LOL, you really got us Philly.

This. Laurie had a smug smile on his face when they showed their war room. Probably thinking they had us but as soon as their pick was in, we had ours in soon after. Worked out well.

Sydla

Reaction score

Dallas was telegraphing the pick too.

The OL coach was in the war room. Philly made their pick and we sent in our card almost immediately after.

Even after winning a SB, Philly still has a weird obsession with trying to get one over on us.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

The OL coach was in the war room. Philly made their pick and we sent in our card almost immediately after.

Even after winning a SB, Philly still has a weird obsession with trying to get one over on us.

He came in after. Dallas had three options when they were on the clock there. They took Williams someone they liked all along.

Sydla

Reaction score
He came in after. Dallas had three options when they were on the clock there. They took Williams someone they liked all along.

Someone said he came in earlier and then briefly left.

That could be wrong.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This. Laurie had a smug smile on his face when they showed their war room. Probably thinking they had us but as soon as their pick was in, we had ours in soon after. Worked out well.

Yup, so LOL at them trying to punk us. They tried to get cute, and we'll see how that works out for them. Their fans should actually be bothered by what happened. DG is a good TE, but just doing that to try and spite a rival is a really stupid reason to take a player that high. Especially when there were other TEs that were going to fall to them anyway.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Yup, and it's kinda pathetic on their part. Oh well, I'm actually glad they tried to do that. Like I said, they tried to play a prank on us, but the joke's on them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Someone said he came in earlier and then briefly left.

That could be wrong.

they had options and a long discussion about a couple of players before making their pick.

if anything Philly got fooled by media reports and thought Dallas was going to take the Tight End and gave up resources to move up to get that tight end and Dallas was not going to take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.