Draft Day ****Official Round 4 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He cannot play LB in a 4-3 defense running 4.9. Unless he can't run because of injury and he's really faster than that he is strictly DE or DT. He has DT speed.

I think the partially-torn ACL that he had in his senior season may have played a factor with that, particularly because he wasn't invited to the Combine.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get that.........but if you got a DE rated higher than you do a dt which is also a need.....you take the DE.

Most of the time yes, but not all the time. At some point you need to deviate from that.

kevm3

Reaction score
If this pick was D. Lawrence insurance, then they must be doing drugs in the war room. I really wish Mcbudget Jones would stop trying to play hard ball games which he will LOSE at and just lock up lawrence and martin.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This might have been the pass rusher they were trying to trade up for.

Instead of the one they drafted last year and the guy they tagged and the ganja lover coming back and the guy they wanted a couple years ago that they just signed and the edge guy from OK that is finally healthy. Yeah that pick made sense.

Mannix

Reaction score
Dallas ALWAYS sleeps in the 4th while player after player go off the board in the first 10 picks. Should have moved up to grab the Indiana TE or Iowa LB. They need to grab Kallen Ballage right now....powerful 228 lb RB 4.46 40 fastest guy on the ASU team.....AWESOME security blanket for us the next time we have a Zeke incident or injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.