Draft Day ****Official Round 6 Draft Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I could live w/ Hercules Mata'afa LB Washington St. as Wilburs replacement. WSU moved him all over.....even played some DT as a speed rusher. And wasn't too bad either. Swiss army knife....

Yes!!! That'd be amazing! Lee, LVE, and Hercules? That'd be TREMENDOUS!!!

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Hercules would have to be an outside LBer, strong like bull, but not very big. could not play inside I don't think. As Ive said before watched him play at Lahainaluna Highschool. Line him up at outside LBer and let him get after the QB.

While this has been a very solid draft. I am concerned we have gone defense with only 2 of 7 picks. With the 2 good running backs coming into our division - that worries me.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
Turn Holton Hill into a Free Safety? The kid is way too talented, I know he's failed tests, but the value in the 6th.. Come on, it's too good to pass up, especially when you use a premium pick on Randy Gregory

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well any player on D they pick now, they will just have to be lucky on. Like a Brown or Woods type luck.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buffalo takes...WR Ray Ray McCloud Clemson

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not necessarily if they plan to use Austin as a RB.

Btw, what did we miss about ST Brown? How is he still available?

St Brown or Poona would be my pick right here.
I wouldn’t be surprised if LB Delucha was in play too
This board way overrated St Brown

Flavor of the month feeding frenzy silliness

But he IS for sure worth it this late
Would love it
He DOES have big upside

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hercules would have to be an outside LBer, strong like bull, but not very big. could not play inside I don't think. As Ive said before watched him play at Lahainaluna Highschool. Line him up at outside LBer and let him get after the QB.

While this has been a very solid draft. I am concerned we have gone defense with only 2 of 7 picks. With the 2 good running backs coming into our division - that worries me.

That'd be PERFECT!!! We need that and Hercules fits the bill! Do it, Jerry!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.