***Official Skins-Bucs Game Thread***Final: TB - 36 Wash - 35

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I would of gone for it if not for the penalty. They should of kicked it. Still enough time to stop them and get the ball back. Bad decision.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Someone from the Skins just false started but there was no call. *** are the refs watching?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
calico said:
short...they is still hope.

Told you they should of kicked it. :D

Now they'd be going for the lead instead of the tie.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
The expression that you're currently seeing on the face of Chris Simms is the same one that many of us Longhorn fans became oh so familiar with while he tried to lead the Horns in a big game.

It's like deja vu all over again ;)

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Again how bout them Packers whoopin on Falcons now 33-17, guess Favre still has some gas in that tank

calico

Reaction score
yeah, the guy left a little early on that play. I am surprised they did not call it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
The expression that you're currently seeing on the face of Chris Simms is the same one that many of us Longhorn fans became oh so familiar with while he tried to lead the Horns in a big game.

It's like deja vu all over again ;)

Can't really blame anything on Simms this game. Don't know where that came from.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
That Peyton Manning commercial makes me laugh every single time. D-CAF! *thump thump* D-CAF! *thump thump* :D

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Ozzu said:
That Peyton Manning commercial makes me laugh every single time. D-CAF! *thump thump* D-CAF! *thump thump* :D
Yes my mom was just saying how dumb that commercial is but i think its hilarious

calico

Reaction score
Galloway Deep...give the skins a taste of their own medicine.

fortdick

Reaction score
Rack said:
I would of gone for it if not for the penalty. They should of kicked it. Still enough time to stop them and get the ball back. Bad decision.

A filed goal would still leave them 4 down. They would need a TD to win with no chance to tie. Gruden was playing to tie then win.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
THat's why Galloway was a failure here. He doesn't catch passes over the middle consistently.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
fortdick said:
A filed goal would still leave them 4 down. They would need a TF to win with no chance to tie. Gruden was playing to tie then win.

YEah, but now they're 7 down. 4 down is better then 7 down.

They'd be going for the win right now, not the tie.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Rack said:
Can't really blame anything on Simms this game.

Nor can I but it seems to me that the kid has the worst kind of luck imaginable.

As if he's almost cursed or something. With all the talent that he possessed, he was never able to lead UT to victory in any bowl game whatsoever.

Maybe his luck is about to change. :eek:

fortdick

Reaction score
Simms sure has a lot if balls knocked down! What is he, about 5-8?