***Official Skins-Bucs Game Thread***Final: TB - 36 Wash - 35

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Great job Bucs, now come on Cowboys we need to take care of the Eagles tomorrow and we are in 1st place where we belong

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I can hear "the refs cheated us" already listen close you hear it?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DIE SKINS DIE!!!!!! DIE SKINS DIE!!!!!!

:skins::skins::skins::skins::skins::skins::skins:

jman

Reaction score
Now the Commanders knows how it feels to have one ripped from out under them

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Chris simms looked great .......... he may be the real deal before Elle ..... :lmao2:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
some of you might not believe me, BUT when Wash was offsides i was sreaming go for the 2 with Alstott. GREAT CALL GREAT WIN

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Commanders lose!!!!! But, Alstott really did not break the plane. I have to admit it.

kaboy

Reaction score
Ratskins lose! Yes! :D Our local Fox station swithched to the game just in time for me to see that awesome finish.

Eskimo

Reaction score
The only things better than the Skins and Giants losing games they were expected to win is the gut-wrenching nature of the last-second losses.
:laugh1:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
takes some guts though to go for 2 with the game on the line, thanks again to the Bucs and the Vikes

rexrobinson

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I can hear "the refs cheated us" already listen close you hear it?

ROFL.. they always say that...they even said that the only reason the Giants beat them was because their owner died and the NFL told the Commanders to laydown on that game.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Yeah, that wasn't a good call, but it wouldn't have mattered if the Commanders woulda stayed on their side of the football on the extra point attempt.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Commanders lose!!!!! But, Alstott really did not break the plane. I have to admit it.

who cares? the refs handed them the win in Texas Stadium earlier this yr too...what comes around goes around

David

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
They shall be calling for Gibbbs head on a platter tomorrow for trying to cheat on the extra point and getting busted.