***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yep, that's their model, one episode at a time to keep the subscribers. I know people who only used them for Game of Thrones and at least they hooked them for 10 weeks.

I am recording that show as well as The Nevers and will wait until they're well into it before I start watching. Couldn't do that with Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones because spoilers were unavoidable.

The Nevers looks interesting.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't realize I could watch Black Sails on Hulu. Most of the way through the first episode and so far, it's pretty good...but commercials.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tried watching "Shadow and Bone" again and I am liking it now. Going episode 4 and beyond tonight.

Big_D

Reaction score
Tried watching "Shadow and Bone" again and I am liking it now. Going episode 4 and beyond tonight.

I just watched episode 2 and they’re doing a great job keeping it true to the books.. so far! Really liking it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just watched episode 2 and they’re doing a great job keeping it true to the books.. so far! Really liking it.
I just wish they had better looking women.

If Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, most of these women couldn't get a canoe going downstream in a flood.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't realize I could watch Black Sails on Hulu. Most of the way through the first episode and so far, it's pretty good...but commercials.

Loved Black Sails. Kind of got a little thin towards the end but still loved the series.
I like how they mixed in a little of the real pirates (from history) and other characters.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched the 2021 reboot of Mortal Kombat and I enjoyed it overall. With that said, I didn't care for Cole Young and a few other aspects of the movie, but I still look forward to the inevitable sequel.:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finished Shadow & Bone and it's a 7/10 for me. It did grow on me once I started to figure it out. it's one of those series that starts off like I should have known these people and what they do and I usually leave those but I stayed with this one and am looking forward to the next one.

Another series for me like that was "Warrior Nun" and I haven't seen if there's a season 2 on the way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finished Shadow & Bone and it's a 7/10 for me. It did grow on me once I started to figure it out. it's one of those series that starts off like I should have known these people and what they do and I usually leave those but I stayed with this one and am looking forward to the next one.

Another series for me like that was "Warrior Nun" and I haven't seen if there's a season 2 on the way.
I hope there is. I liked that show a lot.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched My Spy on Amazon Prime last night. Decent enough move. Kind of like Disney's The Game Plan with the Rock if
instead of a football player he was a ex-special forces/current CIA, the girl was not his daughter but part of his surveillance op and the plot involved terrorists/nuclear weapons.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Without Remorse, AZ, good action flick from John Clancy along the lines of Jack Ryan only Jordan plays the baddest SEAL on the planet and he's in a bad mood. I enjoyed it and will watch it again.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Recommend Mosquito Coast on Apple TV. It's a more current take on the 1981 book by Paul Theroux which I thought drug on too much. It was made into a film with Harrison Ford in 1986 that was descent. This one is a series that interestingly stars Justin Theroux who is the original author Paul's nephew. I liked Theroux in The Leftovers so I thought I'd give it a try and really have enjoyed it so far.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I just wish they had better looking women.

If Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, most of these women couldn't get a canoe going downstream in a flood.

I think that chick who plays the assassin type is smoking.

740full-amita-suman.jpg