***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not on Netflix or Helu but any one watching Mr Inbetween?

Seems like it is a 1/2 hour show from the UK that they are showing 1 hour of each week on FX.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Netflix current model of throw a bunch of crap at the wall and see what sticks is depressingto a degree. Don't get me wrong, they have several original programs I do enjoy but as they have less and less content from major studios I'm glad I have kept my DVD subscription. Hopefully they don't get rid of that anytime soon.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Was that a different guy playing the part?
If you mean Deadeye Bullseye impersonating Daredevil (most likely with Fisk's urging), yeah. Different guy.
Oh, I guess I need to rewatch it. Thanks! Lol

@DallasEast is mostly correct. Bullseye (not Deadeye; I think he accidentally combined DC Comic's Deadshot and Marvel Comic's Bullseye together since they're similar characters that "never miss" in the comics) a.k.a. Benjamin Poindexter is probably hired by the Kingpin a.k.a. Wilson Fisk to not only physically hurt Matt Murdock a.k.a. Daredevil (hence the line "He found someone to kill me."), but also destroy his public reputation (like Daredevil did to Wilson Fisk in the first season) by having Bullseye impersonate him in the Daredevil suit (hence why Matt in his first season black bandana mask while fighting Bullseye in the Daredevil suit) and commit crimes to frame Daredevil (e.g. assaulting parishioners inside a church or Karen Page inside the New York Bulletin office).

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@DallasEast is mostly correct. Bullseye (not Deadeye; I think he accidentally combined DC Comic's Deadshot and Marvel Comic's Bullseye together since they're similar characters that "never miss" in the comics) a.k.a. Benjamin Poindexter is probably hired by the Kingpin a.k.a. Wilson Fisk to not only physically hurt Matt Murdock a.k.a. Daredevil (hence the line "He found someone to kill me."), but also destroy his public reputation (like Daredevil did to Wilson Fisk in the first season) by having Bullseye impersonate him in the Daredevil suit (hence why Matt in his first season black bandana mask while fighting Bullseye in the Daredevil suit) and commit crimes to frame Daredevil (e.g. assaulting parishioners inside a church or Karen Page inside the New York Bulletin office).
Okay, I definitely wasn't paying close enough attention the first time. Still, it's a pretty weird trailer, in that it hardly shows the main character.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Okay, I definitely wasn't paying close enough attention the first time. Still, it's a pretty weird trailer, in that it hardly shows the main character.
That's why the trailer is titled "Marvel's Daredevil: Season 3 | Meet Agent Poindexter [HD] | Netflix," it's meant to mostly be about Poindexter.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watching The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. If you like scary shows, you'll love it!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why do I have this ever mounting sense of displeasure with Netflix officials? Both Iron Fist and Luke Cage were limited to two seasons. The second season of Jessica Jones was released earlier this year. Is she next? I think second two of The Punisher comes out in December. Is it over for Frank Castle afterwards? Guess I should be grateful Matt Murdock lived to see season three.

Netflix should be happy they have a lot of programming choices. This sort of crap should push me over to Hulu full-time. meh.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why do I have this ever mounting sense of displeasure with Netflix officials? Both Iron Fist and Luke Cage were limited to two seasons. The second season of Jessica Jones was released earlier this year. Is she next? I think second two of The Punisher comes out in December. Is it over for Frank Castle afterwards? Guess I should be grateful Matt Murdock lived to see season three.

Netflix should be happy they have a lot of programming choices. This sort of crap should push me over to Hulu full-time. meh.
Daredevil Season 3 was awesome! Just finished binge watching it.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

Maybe we will all be treated to a new series titled Heroes for Hire featuring the combined casts? :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe we will all be treated to a new series titled Heroes for Hire featuring the combined casts? :D

That would be a nice idea following the story line from the comics. Maybe 'KnightWing' will not be out of the question after all. :thumbup:

Juggernaut

Reaction score

That would be a nice idea following the story line from the comics. Maybe 'KnightWing' will not be out of the question after all. :thumbup:
I see what you're saying, Colleen Wing and Misty Knight could also team up to form Knightwing Restorations and then Davos could sarcastically give them the nickname Daughters of the Dragon. :thumbup:

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anybody watching the Making a Murderer Season 2 on Netflix? Interesting stuff. I go back and forth on what I think happened! Definitely was some peculiar things going on with it!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Why not just:
250px-Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_50th_Issue_cover.jpg