***Official Superbowl LV Bucs vs Chiefs Game Thread***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ouch lol. He's right though, all us men have done this.
*At least he'd took the time to zip up,,,as sometimes I forget ( especially during high faulutin' annual Fandango's ,,,ya know?:bow:)

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Tampa whooped them in the trenches. Chiefs O line injuries definitely hurt them this year. Sounds familiar huh?

yeah, but you forgot one thing.. they are playing in the SB, not watching all the playoff games including wild card games like the rest of us. No comparison at all.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not going to call anyone out here directly, but there were several VERY loud voices this past off-season saying Brady was now just an average QB.

No names...won't stoop to that....but you guys know who you are.
:laugh:
You have to tip your cap to the man.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Brady is clearly the MVP. He made it all happen in the first half, and much of the run game success is him getting them in the right plays and calls. Plus, he’s the first QB ever to have an 80% completion rate in a half. You may hate Brady, but come on.....he won MVP by a landslide.
He’ll get it, but the defense deserves it.

aria

Reaction score
He went out like how his offseason went.....I said it then that he should've retired because his season wasn't going to go the way he had hope.
Are you a clairvoyant? You sure claim to have known a lot of things before they happened. Lots of “I told you so” and “I said this would happen”. I mean everyone does it but you take it to a new level.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Man, I almost posted that but it happened so quick and I don’t have DVR on this tv so I couldn’t rewind it. It looked so obvious and the ref was literally staring right at him, I was waiting for him to throw the flag.
Me too

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you a clairvoyant? You sure claim to have known a lot of things before they happened. Lots of “I told you so” and “I said this would happen”. I mean everyone does it but you take it to a new level.
IF everyone does it then why is it when I do it its a issue? Find something else to rattle your brain with man lol...this ain't even worth arguing about.