Official: Wild Card Game: 49ers at Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick325

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense starts fast and gets momentum (translation: put early TDs on the board) they can make the 9ers put the ball in Jimmy G's hands to throw 40 plus times.

I like the Cowboys chances. The offense has to show up for every playoff game. Period!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Nothing to do with a spine, but it does have everything to do with the mediocre QB we have. Dak doesn't have the balls it's going to take to beat a team like the 49ers.

I love these fans who give up a week before the game is even played and talk about a player's balls.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense starts fast and gets momentum (translation: put early TDs on the board) they can make the 9ers put the ball in Jimmy G's hands to throw 40 plus times.

I like the Cowboys chances. The offense has to show up for every playoff game. Period!

Absolutely. This defense is not carrying us against playoff offenses.

DStar22

Reaction score

true, that needs to happen. also, NO stupid penalties and the defense needs to FLY to the ball.

RaZon

Reaction score
DeeBoo Samuels is a monster, as is George Kittles. Elijah Mitchell a stud RB. Bosa on par with anyone we have.

Yep, worried!

Jimmy G is so damn up and down, so...????

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I look forward to our team pissing off the population of San Francisco yet again.
No fear homie.
Kellen is throwing the sink.

It's our 40 year revenge for "The catch"......:dance:

preview

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Best matchup Dallas could’ve hoped for. Jimmy G stinks. I think the D will eat him up. Let’s hope Kelmo is ready and pulls everything out plus the kitchen sink.

Swagger

Reaction score
do we? Seems like our o-line gets their lunch eaten by every good team.
The Rams o line is their weakness. Stafford was under pressure throughout the second half but tbf the 49ers defensive front played very well. I would expect our o line to play a lot better next week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You really think Green Bay pulls Rodgers and the others after the first half if the 1 seed wasn't locked up? Really?
They were already losing so how do you know they 100 percent come back and win if Rodgers stayed in

Big D

Reaction score
Guaranteed victory.....when you have a record breaking Qb at the helm, a #3 team should easily beat a #6 at home
like the #1 seed just easily beat the worst team in the league?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Denver gave the league the blue print when they thumped us using physicality. We were bullied. I think the niners will try that. Its what they do. Will we be ready 2 match it? If the answer is no, we will get embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.