Official: Wild Card Game: 49ers at Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not as much not enough time for travel arrangements so it will be more local fans
how much time you think you need for travel arrangements? Bay area Niner fans have enough money to book a last minute flight for 500 bucks round trip. There is gonna be a decent number of red jerseys in those stands.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Another loud mouth who won’t be here next week when we hang a half a hundred on these pretenders. They used it all up today.
The 49ers are the real deal with a play caller who is one of the best in the league. I've been a fan of the Boys since 71 and would love to see them dispose of the 9ers, but with Prescot's struggles lately against teams with a pass rush I don't like our chances this week.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Really dude ? After 4600 yards passing ? 37 TDs to 10
Ints ? 104 rating , 12 wins …really ? #1 offense, hiding ?
Dude, are YOU SERIOUS????????????? Dak's numbers have come against mediocre teams at best. Hell, Prescot is nothing more than a mediocre QB himself and all of his backers are going to fall HARD on Saturday when he shows up with his blank stares and glossy eyes BEFORE the game!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
they we down 17 today and still ran the ball ,its their best bet to win.
No, what you saw was the mark of a good team who wasn't going to let the Rams dictate their game plan. They kept running it and running it and running it to the point that the front 4 of the Rams were being wore down to the point that their vaulted pass rush was nothing more than 4 tired dudes that couldn't get home when it counted. The 9ers beat up the Rams and pulled out a victory to boot! If this would have been the Cowboys they would have folded like a cheap tent or better yet for all the Prescot fans, the Rams would of went into a prevent and let Prescot get his little 10 -15 passes to build up his IMPRESSIVE NUMBERS.............HA-HAAAAA!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a lot of experience when it comes to having no balls. Pull up your thong.
You must be president of the Prescot fan club. Hmm, your head must be so far up his *** that you could probably tell us all what his *** taste like.........

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You must be president of the Prescot fan club. Hmm, your head must be so far up his *** that you could probably tell us all what his *** taste like.........
What are you, twelve? I don’t talk about other guy’s *****, but you do you. Weirdo.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I love these fans who give up a week before the game is even played and talk about a player's balls.
Has nothing to do with giving up, we all know the current leader of the Cowboys is nothing more than a mediocre QB who has ran up his numbers against mediocre teams. When he goes up against teams like the 9ers he struggles bigtime because teams like the 9ers will force him to beat them through the air and we all know how Prescot has been horrible the second half of this season reading defenses. It will be 3 and out all day long next Saturday........ Cowboys one and done in 2022 playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

Ah, nothing gets the juices flowing quite like playoff football.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with giving up, we all know the current leader of the Cowboys is nothing more than a mediocre QB who has ran up his numbers against mediocre teams. When he goes up against teams like the 9ers he struggles bigtime because teams like the 9ers will force him to beat them through the air and we all know how Prescot has been horrible the second half of this season reading defenses. It will be 3 and out all day long next Saturday........ Cowboys one and done in 2022 playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you’re so confident we’re going to lose, why do you bother wasting your time here?

ICP

Reaction score
It's basically been 25+ years of not getting it done, I don't care who we play in the playoffs just get it done!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
how much time you think you need for travel arrangements? Bay area Niner fans have enough money to book a last minute flight for 500 bucks round trip. There is gonna be a decent number of red jerseys in those stands.

Not nearly as many as normal. It's a lot more expensive traveling on short notice. It's not like 500 dollars isn't a lot of money to most people. It may not be to you but a lot for most

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not nearly as many as normal. It's a lot more expensive traveling on short notice. It's not like 500 dollars isn't a lot of money to most people. It may not be to you but a lot for most
people that live in the bay area... ALL of them have houses that are at least 1 million dollars... even for a crap house. 500 bucks for a bay area fan for a flight isnt a big deal.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
people that live in the bay area... ALL of them have houses that are at least 1 million dollars... even for a crap house. 500 bucks for a bay area fan for a flight isnt a big deal.[/QUOTE

that

All the playoff games I've been too it's never been an issue so I doubt it's one here. I could be wrong but it's never happened before. I'm not saying there won't be any because there will def be some but not nearly as many as what you would see in a regular season game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
In 49er world, fans have already moved on to the Packers.

https://www.***NOT-ALLOWED***.com/f...1-season-wild-card/page18/search=dakboycowboy

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In 49er world, fans have already moved on to the Packers.
https://www.***NOT-ALLOWED***.com/f...1-season-wild-card/page18/search=dakboycowboy

The Cowboys are soft. I think we might blow them out. They're similar to the Rams but pretend like they want to run the ball just a little bit more. The running backs are average, not worried about them. The offensive line does a great job giving Dak time for their long developing routes.. that's where they make their money. - DaBeegDeek

-

Dallas is a soft team in a creampuff division I have no doubts. - 49erFaithful6

-

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-will-demolish-the-49ers-on-wild-card-weekend.491446/

Bring it a****es!
- 9erson3

-

Thought Jimmy G wasn't good enough to get to the playoffs, haters?

Bring on the Cow pukes.
- Rockport

-

How sexy is it to get the 2nd worst team in the NFC playoffs? The hated cow girls no less!!!!!! - NotAFinga42

-

Dallas ain't beat nobody all year whereas we had GB beat cold if not for a last second defensive collapse. - Pillbusta

-

The niners can take the pack and they know it too. One game at a time. Lets beat the boys first. Maybe kittle can pull a TO stunt on the dallas star and renew the old rivalry. - maximusdecimus

Status
Not open for further replies.