Officiating “Crew Consistency” is something the NFL has discussed and focused on this offseason

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I really believe in hiring officials from other countries only. I'm talking countries who have no idea what American football even is. There is not a single human in the United States that can convince me they have 0 biased good or bad towards the Dallas Cowboys.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I really believe in hiring officials from other countries only. I'm talking countries who have no idea what American football even is. There is not a single human in the United States that can convince me they have 0 biased good or bad towards the Dallas Cowboys.
I'm all for our AI overlords to officiate as two things will happen:

1) Game deciding calls against Dallas will decrease.

2) Game deciding calls for teams like the Packers and Steelers will likewise decrease.

gtb1943

Reaction score
This is exactly right. There's no way 7 officials watching super fast 11 matchups is going to call things correctly or exactly the same way all the time. By all means, improve the process so that you don't have a 12th player jump on the field to play and no one sees (lol) it but even if there was a completely perfect technology that covered all penalties via sensors or something, you'd hear about technology programming rigging conspiracies done by techies who grew up liking teams the Cowboys beat all the time in the 70s and 80s yet will magically never apply to Pittsburgh, Miami or the Raiders. Lol.
And the officials PR guy shows up....

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And the officials PR guy shows up....
Jeez, is there any thread I post in that you don't follow behind me with your bitter, scorned act? Why don't you debate me on any topics, dude? Is that how the scarring happened in the first place? I don't even remember you to know what I did to make you into a fanboi. There are obvious guesses though.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Jeez, is there any thread I post in that you don't follow behind me with your bitter, scorned act? Why don't you debate me on any topics, dude? Is that how the scarring happened in the first place? I don't even remember you to know what I did to make you into a fanboi. There are obvious guesses though.
LOL…

kskboys

Reaction score
YEP. consistency and accountability.

Have a table for each official and things like that red flagged. The official is warned and then if he keeps doing it he is gone.
He'll make a lot less money though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtb1943

Reaction score
You really have an inflated opinion of yourself, dont you?

Also very paranoid.

I take shots at you because you lead with your chin all the time and now and then I like the easy ones

I probably laugh and post on you maybe two or three times a week and you now claim I am stalking you

Talk about a loser

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You really have an inflated opinion of yourself, dont you?

Also very paranoid.

I take shots at you because you lead with your chin all the time and now and then I like the easy ones

I probably laugh and post on you maybe two or three times a week and you now claim I am stalking you

Talk about a loser
U mad? Lol.

You admittedly follow around another man on the internet to take shots due to a previous embarrassment you suffered yet I'M the loser? Lol.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
U mad? Lol.

You admittedly follow around another man on the internet to take shots due to a previous embarrassment you suffered yet I'M the loser? Lol.
What you are doing now is called gaslighting and it is very evil.

This is a discussion board. When you chime in others can respond. To equate that to stalking is a big giveaway of your true character.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
What you are doing now is called gaslighting and it is very evil.

This is a discussion board. When you chime in others can respond. To equate that to stalking is a big giveaway of your true character.
Not when people follow you around to discuss you and NOT discuss the actual topic of the thread over and over again. That makes them a devoted fanboi. Know what I mean?