Offseason is so so so boring

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by GORICO, Feb 17, 2020.

1. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

3,361 Messages
    3,163 Likes Received
    Dear fellow fanzone freaks----- this Offseason is so boring.....we dont have Garrett to whine about

and Dak chose to go all out greedy on us fans ....so leaves bad taste in cowboy fans mouth

2. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

16,826 Messages
    13,637 Likes Received
    This is not even the longest part of the offseason. Combine starts in a 6 days. The real boring part of the offseason start shortly after that until some OTAs and then eventually live practices leading into Preseason.

quickccc likes this.
  3. garyo1954

garyo1954 Well-Known Member

1,852 Messages
    2,025 Likes Received

Good news! Dak's greed and threats of holdout tells us no smart team will want him! We're singlehandledly saving the rest of the NFL from the headaches of dealing with someone they wouldn't want anyway!

morat1959 likes this.
  4. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

9,594 Messages
    7,009 Likes Received
    where have you been? garrets being let go but not fired but stayed at the ranch begging to keep his job until the final day of his contract and now hes in NY our rival, fans hating the MM pick, the Nolan pick, debates on Kellen staying, Dak, Amari, and Jones futures, and over 20 FAs to keep or replace..

thats a lot of off season craziness already with the FT deadline coming, then Draft, then FA frenzy etc and we will have a lot of new names especially on ST and defense..

this has hardly been boring or status quo..

5. conner01

conner01 Well-Known Member

14,485 Messages
    12,064 Likes Received
    I don’t see Dak being greedy
    I see a guy who has his first shot at getting paid and he’s working to get paid just like every other player does
    It’s a business

Jake, daboyzruleperiod and Londonboy like this.
  6. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

14,953 Messages
    23,684 Likes Received
    It is when waiting on one particular greedy diva to figure out how much he thinks is worth..........it puts a lot of other decisions on hold......thanks Dak.....what a team player

7. Tangle_Foot

Tangle_Foot Well-Known Member

3,880 Messages
    14,917 Likes Received
    Is this your "platinum" opinion :laugh:

408Cowboy likes this.
  8. MWH1967

MWH1967 Boys#1 95

3,117 Messages
    3,712 Likes Received
    Try the XFL..I watched the Dallas team win yesterday. It's better than flipping through all the gosh dang mind numbing Dak threads. Yes, it's bush league football, but on an even playing field. Lance Dunbar is on that team...:omg:

Jake, Londonboy and efh313 like this.
  9. 408Cowboy

408Cowboy Well-Known Member

4,610 Messages
    5,993 Likes Received
    L
    speak for yourself I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

10. Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country Well-Known Member

3,517 Messages
    4,076 Likes Received
    We need a XFL, CFL, and old AAF merger. That'll be a 24 team league. Or they need to stop playing the pros and college at the same times. Cause five months of football per year sucks.

11. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

17,969 Messages
    15,610 Likes Received
    You’re not interested in free agency and the draft?

viman96 likes this.
  12. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

32,641 Messages
    12,145 Likes Received
    Fans on this board always find something to whine about. It seems like more than half the fan base is whining about re-signing Dak. Not long ago the Dez catch which has become an annual offseason whine fest came up again with several fans still crying over that. Not making the playoffs gives plenty of fans something to whine about. This isn’t exactly the happy camper zone.

13. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

16,826 Messages
    13,637 Likes Received
    Ah yeah spaced that and definitely interested :)

Rockport likes this.
  14. Rockport

17,969 Messages
    15,610 Likes Received
    Troll.

15. Rockport

17,969 Messages
    15,610 Likes Received
    We all have brain farts from time to time.

16. Jipper

Jipper Well-Known Member

3,935 Messages
    5,880 Likes Received
    I usually come to this site many times a day....but this off-season I’m lucky if I check once a day.

The constant whining about dak being greedy or not being a good qb has just gotten old unfortunately and there really won’t be any news until March.

enjoying the time on the other forum I spend time on
    The corvette forum....much more fun

pitt33 likes this.
  17. garyo1954

garyo1954 Well-Known Member

1,852 Messages
    2,025 Likes Received
    Howdy Troll!

18. pitt33

pitt33 Well-Known Member

1,925 Messages
    2,256 Likes Received
    NFL offseason?

One big yawn.

But I will say I'm always interested on their 1st round draft pick.. That's about the extent of it.

19. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

32,641 Messages
    12,145 Likes Received
    Just think how boring the offseason’s were before the Internet and boards like this came along. Being able to talk and debate football with fans online has alleviated some of the boredom of the offseason.

Tangle_Foot likes this.
  20. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

2,841 Messages
    2,083 Likes Received
    Time between Post NFL Draft and Training Camp ,,..I vote as the most booooring part of the NFL off-season Zzzzzzzzz

that's when I hope Mods and Posters here can keep coming up with interesting articles, threads, polls, best discussion threads, etc. to keep us going strong and appealing as possible. :thumbup: