offseason-key to superbowl

locked&loaded

Reaction score
This to me would be an amazing offseason.

Free agents- Tom Ashworth-OT-New England Patriots- Big young tackle, and protected brady very well. If petiti isnt the answer this guy could be. I know that this years OT in the draft our deep but parcells does not like taking oline early.

Chris HOpe-FS-Pittsburgh Steelers- at 5'11 he may seem short for a fs ballhawk. Lets face it he isnt an Ed Reed. But he is a huge step up from davis. i was rooting for davis but he hasnt panned out. Chris hope may not be a big name but if you look at stats he had 96 tackles and 3 pics this year. not to shabby. hes only 25 and he would help emensly.

Lecharles Bently-C-Neworleans Saints- lets face it no one wants to play for the saints, word is bently wants out and this would be a huge addition to dallas. finally a center that isnt the weight of a big Line backer. we can stick with one center the whole game to. feww.

Ryan Longwell-K-Greenbay Packers- I live in wisconsin ive seen this guy kick. hes accurate and very good underpressure. he had a slump i was honestly suprised when he did miss acouple he is very close to automatick from 49 and lower. and not bad 50 and higher. he kicked in cold weather up here and can only get easier in the texas heat.

Bart Scott-LB-Baltimore Ravens- Filled in for Ray lewis this year and did an excelent job. big guy at 6'2 about 240. would fit at inside linebacker better then outside and would be great replacement for dat. only 25-26 years old to. great fit.

so a recap of free agency- Tom Ashworth-OT-Patriots, Lecharles Bently-C-Saints, Chris HOpe-s-Pittsburgh Steelers, Bart Scott-ILB-Baltimore Ravens, Ryan Longewell-K-Greenbay Packers

I would love to pick up steve hutchinson but i doubt seattle would let him escape. also he would cost alot of money. but if we can get him by all means Bill go get him no arguments here.

Draft- We trade away laroi glover and Gregg Ellis for a 2nd and a 4th

1st round-Manny Lawson -NCstate-Olb/DE-beast of a guy 6'4 range 230 to 240 pounds room to add more weight and extremly fast. with great attitude, olb for dallas.

2nd round-Gabe Watson-DT-michiganyes he increased his status hugely but he is still known as the michigan underachiving tackle. we take a chance on this guy and this is a bust or boom pick. lets hope he booms

2nd round-Chad jackson- WR-Florida gators-6'1 but built pretty good also looks very fast and great hands. the next chad johnson without the mouth. and my number one reciever in draft. yes before santonio holmes

3rd round-Davin Joseph-G-Oklahoma- guards are getting old, could get lutui but would have to make sure he keeps weight in check.

the rest Bpa. I beleive i have filled pretty much every hole.
this would be an amazing offseason. i would crap myself. what do you think? to much to little. would it get the job done? enough to get us 6th ring.?

wood28

Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
This to me would be an amazing offseason.

Free agents- Tom Ashworth-OT-New England Patriots- Big young tackle, and protected brady very well. If petiti isnt the answer this guy could be. I know that this years OT in the draft our deep but parcells does not like taking oline early.

Chris HOpe-FS-Pittsburgh Steelers- at 5'11 he may seem short for a fs ballhawk. Lets face it he isnt an Ed Reed. But he is a huge step up from davis. i was rooting for davis but he hasnt panned out. Chris hope may not be a big name but if you look at stats he had 96 tackles and 3 pics this year. not to shabby. hes only 25 and he would help emensly.

Lecharles Bently-C-Neworleans Saints- lets face it no one wants to play for the saints, word is bently wants out and this would be a huge addition to dallas. finally a center that isnt the weight of a big Line backer. we can stick with one center the whole game to. feww.

Ryan Longwell-K-Greenbay Packers- I live in wisconsin ive seen this guy kick. hes accurate and very good underpressure. he had a slump i was honestly suprised when he did miss acouple he is very close to automatick from 49 and lower. and not bad 50 and higher. he kicked in cold weather up here and can only get easier in the texas heat.

Bart Scott-LB-Baltimore Ravens- Filled in for Ray lewis this year and did an excelent job. big guy at 6'2 about 240. would fit at inside linebacker better then outside and would be great replacement for dat. only 25-26 years old to. great fit.

so a recap of free agency- Tom Ashworth-OT-Patriots, Lecharles Bently-C-Saints, Chris HOpe-s-Pittsburgh Steelers, Bart Scott-ILB-Baltimore Ravens, Ryan Longewell-K-Greenbay Packers

I would love to pick up steve hutchinson but i doubt seattle would let him escape. also he would cost alot of money. but if we can get him by all means Bill go get him no arguments here.

Draft- We trade away laroi glover and Gregg Ellis for a 2nd and a 4th

1st round-Manny Lawson -NCstate-Olb/DE-beast of a guy 6'4 range 230 to 240 pounds room to add more weight and extremly fast. with great attitude, olb for dallas.

2nd round-Gabe Watson-DT-michiganyes he increased his status hugely but he is still known as the michigan underachiving tackle. we take a chance on this guy and this is a bust or boom pick. lets hope he booms

2nd round-Chad jackson- WR-Florida gators-6'1 but built pretty good also looks very fast and great hands. the next chad johnson without the mouth. and my number one reciever in draft. yes before santonio holmes

3rd round-Davin Joseph-G-Oklahoma- guards are getting old, could get lutui but would have to make sure he keeps weight in check.

the rest Bpa. I beleive i have filled pretty much every hole.
this would be an amazing offseason. i would crap myself. what do you think? to much to little. would it get the job done? enough to get us 6th ring.?

damn thats very nice FA I agree 100% whit you

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
When are you 2 and Chris Hope getting married? I like the draft except for trading for those picks. Signing bentley and longwelll would be good too.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
damn thats very nice FA I agree 100% whit you
--------------------------------------------
thanks man, i tried pretty hard i appreciate it.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
When are you 2 and Chris Hope getting married? I like the draft except for trading for those picks. Signing bentley and longwelll would be good too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
you talking to me? lol. seriously though are you talking to me?

wood28

Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:

Hope is not one of my priorities I prefer draft a FS maybe Bullocks.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
All across this board I see this mad love for Chris Hope and I find it funny. Bullocks sounds not bad or Watkins, I think we would be safer drafting a FS.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
why draft a free safety when we can sign a proven one. and we can use our picks for other players

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
How is chris hope proven?

In 4 seasons he has 4 picks and 5 Passes defensed, we need a cover safety that can make plays....

locked&loaded

Reaction score
polamolu is pretty much the ballhawker on the team. so chris makes big hits and plays but he has the athleticism that he could be a good fs.

wood28

Reaction score
I think all depends on how much money Hope wants .. but the 2 options sound good 4 me :D