Offseason Overhaul

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
Thanks Tyron, but the time has come to replace him (will be hard). Clark, and Bell LB experiment finally caught up to us, we need 2 physical LB's (see SF). Please no more Michigan DL draft picks. Maybe we sign a vet DT and draft a DT. Tony P, appreciate you, but it doesn't look like you're a #1 Rb. MM & DQ I am on the fence. What if they called the right plays for the offense and defense, but the players didn't execute ? It can't always be on the coaches as far as I'm concerned, but that's not my decision. Been great talking to you guys this season, stay safe an blessed

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I won’t be excited until some major moves happen to the team, particularly with coaching and personnel on defense.

I probably won’t watch again until I hear we win the first round of the playoffs. Someone please notify me…

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Time to cut the cord:
McCarthy
Quinn
Dak
Lamb
Parsons
Pollard

Build the team from the inside out. Vrabel may be the guy.

krs1bro

Reaction score
IMO....no true linebackers exploited DC against coaches who no how to coach. Zone defense did not work so well either.
once again no adjustments. Good by DQ.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If he's"the guy" why couldn't "the guy" get it done in Tennessee?
He didn't have the support of the front office in TN. No QB and traded away their best offensive weapon. Jerry is not afraid to spend money on players. The next HC doesn't necessarily need to Vrabel, but I like the culture he generates with his team.

75boyz

Reaction score
The triangle to NFL success is GM, HC and QB.

The GM ain't going no where.

So how about we extend the other 2 and just run it back one more time?
Sound good?

CowboysFanKY88

Reaction score
Here is who needs to go in my opinion, and who I think is realistic.

Mike
Quinn
Gallup
Pollard
Kearse
Tryon
Biadasz

I wouldn’t be apposed to trading Micha if the offer was good.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Thanks Tyron, but the time has come to replace him (will be hard). Clark, and Bell LB experiment finally caught up to us, we need 2 physical LB's (see SF). Please no more Michigan DL draft picks. Maybe we sign a vet DT and draft a DT. Tony P, appreciate you, but it doesn't look like you're a #1 Rb. MM & DQ I am on the fence. What if they called the right plays for the offense and defense, but the players didn't execute ? It can't always be on the coaches as far as I'm concerned, but that's not my decision. Been great talking to you guys this season, stay safe an blessed
Get rid of Mike, Dak, wolf boy, clark, Galllup, and dont pay Parsons or Lamb until they actually win something. All bs.

vig454

Reaction score
Don't worry everyone. Jerry Jones will overpay Dak and we'll have him for the long run. o_O o_O o_O o_O

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Harbaugh or we riot.

We’ve been soft and weak since Parcells left. It affects every facet of the game. Get rid of the loser mentality and bring in someone who can change the culture.
Can Harbaugh make our defensive stars tough? Can he find an elite run scheme? If not it won't matter if HES tough