Offseason predictions

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The collective IQ of you guys would not surpass a rock.

I am saying BOTH are legitimate excuses.

I do find it interesting how you guys don't have the guts to stand by your convictions. If Garrett deserves to be fired so did the 1960's Tom Landry. 6 years to get a winning record. 7 years to make the playoffs. Geesh what a bum.

LOL at the insult. How can someone talk about IQ when he can't even see the VAST difference between the talentless team Landry was given in the 1960s NFL vs the team Garrett inherited in the free agent era of the 21st century NFL with among other things a top QB. The situations aren't even remotely similar.

Let me ask you, were you campaigning for Dave Campo to get more time also?

MikeT22

Reaction score
We were in one SB in 78...God the lack of reading skills on here is incredible.

Then you should have said from '78-'91 if you didn't want to include '77 and '92.

And even with your limited time frame, you still have the Cowboys in 1 Super Bowl, 3 other NFC champ games and multiple other playoff wins. Compare that to the 1 playoff win the Jerry Cowboys have had in the last 17 years.

blindzebra

Reaction score
LOL at the insult. How can someone talk about IQ when he can't even see the VAST difference between the talentless team Landry was given in the 1960s NFL vs the team Garrett inherited in the free agent era of the 21st century NFL with among other things a top QB. The situations aren't even remotely similar.

Let me ask you, were you campaigning for Dave Campo to get more time also?

7 first team all pro from 1960-66.

25 pro bowl 1960-66.

1 first team all pro 2010-12

11 pro bowl 2010-12...and 4 of those players never played a down in 2013.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Then you should have said from '78-'91 if you didn't want to include '77 and '92.

And even with your limited time frame, you still have the Cowboys in 1 Super Bowl, 3 other NFC champ games and multiple other playoff wins. Compare that to the 1 playoff win the Jerry Cowboys have had in the last 17 years.

For God's sake I defined the goal by bracketing the time frame with what? Super Bowl wins. A freaking monkey could understand it.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
7 first team all pro from 1960-66.

25 pro bowl 1960-66.

1 first team all pro 2010-12

11 pro bowl 2010-12...and 4 of those players never played a down in 2013.

Are you seriously trying to argue that the talent bases they were given was comparable?

LOLOLOLOL.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to argue that the talent bases they were given was comparable?

LOLOLOLOL.

You are unbelievable

If you say that you would not be complaining if Garrett was not getting in the playoffs with Meredith, Perkins, Clarke, Lilly, Howley, Tubbs, Green, Renfro and Hayes you would be a freaking liar.

MikeT22

Reaction score
For God's sake I defined the goal by bracketing the time frame with what? Super Bowl wins. A freaking monkey could understand it.

And anyone reasonable person could compare the two era's and come to the conclusion the 77-92 era was vastly superior to the 97-12 era.

blindzebra

Reaction score
And anyone reasonable person could compare the two era's and come to the conclusion the 77-92 era was vastly superior to the 97-12 era.

And when did I say they were identical?

I have said repeatedly they were long periods without a championship.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I hardly ever venture this far into negativity on the Zone. Now I am certain I am not missing anything! Sheesh!