Oh, and what about Vanderjagt?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
We signed him to a big contract and he sits on his butt at home on our season opener.

Just out of principle I say we keep him on the roster and not play him all year. I'm serious.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
there's a reason we sat Vandy today...

so we don't have to see Suisham for a majority of the year

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who knows? Vandy might come back healthy and kick lights out for us. We may need to keep Suisham for kickoffs, though. Fine with me.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
We signed him to a big contract and he sits on his butt at home on our season opener.

Just out of principle I say we keep him on the roster and not play him all year. I'm serious.

How DARE Vanderjagt suffer a groin pull.

:rolleyes:

neosapien23

Reaction score
windward said:
How DARE Vanderjagt suffer a groin pull.

:rolleyes:

My older brother thinks Vanderjagt is missing because of psyche reasons. I really hope vandergajt is really hurt and not making exuses. It would really suck to miss on K because Dallas really needs one.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jon88 said:

Yes I am sure it was Vanderjagts idea to make himself inactive :rolleyes:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Yes I am sure it was Vanderjagts idea to make himself inactive :rolleyes:

..accurate the report was, but Mac Engel characterized the situation as if Vandy was not hurt and ready to go. BP was quoted as saying that he felt Suisham showed more than Vandy.

It's hard to interpret, but one ogt the feeling from the article that he should have been available for this game.

Anotehr artyicle quoted Jones as saying that his intention was to go into this year with the thought of developing a young kicker. A good intention, but we need some experience to contribute to the season and get us hard fought points.

Let's hope we see him next Sunday and give Shawn the kickoff job. If BP doesn't get over his one kicker per game rule we may end up with either inconsistency or short kickoffs. Even worse we might have both.