Oh no Big Ben didn't!

peppersquad

Reaction score
Run his mouth about Romo and his lifestyle? It's one thing to make fun or light of the situation and throw out a Jessica joke or something, but to stare with his awful cap and lame *** Goatee with a serious face is ridiculous.

Must have looked at the stat sheet and noticed how far back he is in every category EVEN with Romo missing 3 games.

I smell a hater!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]L_K0fk9WwIk[/youtube]
---------------------------------------

Big Ben talks like that because he has a ring already.

bmf31

Reaction score
Thanks DC!

I am getting a really good feeling about this game!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

Rudy

Reaction score
Exactly...Big Ben didn't.

I didn't see any trash talking from either side.

Daudr

Reaction score
Pot, meet kettle.

Talk about the definition of "irony." I just love Ben saying things like "that's how he chooses to live outside of football" when he's the one driving around like a maniac with no helmet on. ROFL.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Daudr;2461918 said:
Pot, meet kettle.

Talk about the definition of "irony." I just love Ben saying things like "that's how he chooses to live outside of football" when he's the one driving around like a maniac with no helmet on. ROFL.

He's probably just jealous of Romo. Has anyone actually seen a picture of Big Ben's significant other? I didn't think so.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2461937 said:
He's probably just jealous of Romo. Has anyone actually seen a picture of Big Ben's significant other? I didn't think so.

He probably doesn't like his picture taken... I'm just sayin'

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
The Steelers have a much higher opinion of themselves than they should.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2461952 said:
He probably doesn't like his picture taken... I'm just sayin'

If he is uglier than Warner's "significant other" than that is saying something.

Man, WOOF.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
I think Rottenpasser was getting suckered into saying something about Romo.
I can only imagine the question that was asked. I didnt really get anything out of that. The other guys were respectful and didnt say much.

But I really think Rottenpasser was being bated.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2461997 said:
I think Rottenpasser was getting suckered into saying something about Romo.
I can only imagine the question that was asked. I didnt really get anything out of that. The other guys were respectful and didnt say much.

But I really think Rottenpasser was being bated.

If that is truly the case, he should be ashamed of himself. He's been in the league long enough, and should know when he's being baited.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
He later said he was joking and meant it as a complement. He said he talked to Romo and it was OK.

Boysboy

Reaction score
peppersquad;2461875 said:
Run his mouth about Romo and his lifestyle? It's one thing to make fun or light of the situation and throw out a Jessica joke or something, but to stare with his awful cap and lame *** Goatee with a serious face is ridiculous.

Must have looked at the stat sheet and noticed how far back he is in every category EVEN with Romo missing 3 games.

I smell a hater!

In all fairness, he was ASKED by those reporters about it, and all he did was say that you run the risk when you're a pro sports player and date celebrities, b/c you get in the limelight too much.

Didn't Parcells tell Romo the exact same thing?

Really-like I said in other threads, I will be severely dissapointed if our Boys spent hours this week digging for BB material.

Skin

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2462001 said:
If that is truly the case, he should be ashamed of himself. He's been in the league long enough, and should know when he's being baited.

Yes, especially when the guy has no room to talk. He used to date the "Anna Kournikova of golf," Natalie Gulbis. Now I think he's dating some B-actress from Canada.

As to the point that he was being asked by reporters about this, the response "I'm not going there..." is something he could have used.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Roethlisberger also dated a pro-golfer (Natalie Goulsbie...can't recall correct spelling) who is every bit as hot as Jessica Simpson.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
EGTuna;2462067 said:
Roethlisberger also dated a pro-golfer (Natalie Goulsbie...can't recall correct spelling) who is every bit as hot as Jessica Simpson.

What an idiot she must be. :laugh2: