Twitter: Oh Randy - Broncos contract not quite complete

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Lol. So they saw a clause that has ALWAYS been in the COwboys contracts and didn't even discuss it with the team, but have taken the time to work on language all week with Denver.

Starting to look more and more like they wanted to go to Denver and not Dallas all along and just needed a spin.
Agent is from Denver and wanted him there all along.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well then his Broncos tenure is starting off perfectly. You think he's going to show up only to end up disappointed.

Bigdog

Reaction score
They are putting a clause in his contract and his lawyers and him are not going to like it. Has to go play in the USFL

BermyStar

Reaction score
Do what you do Randy. Wanted him here, but tbh it was still heavily because of what he COULD be, so losing him hurt but not a whole lot. I'd wish him well but I don't like his new QB. Good health and a middling level of on field success is the best I can wish.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Agent is from Denver and wanted him there all along.

I can't speculate on what the agent's reason is, but if I'm the Cowboys I may never negotiate with this one again. He dropped slander and libel after it fell through because of "language" but here we are 2-3 days later and it sounds like they are nailing down language in Denver as well.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I could give you a list of places to look for Gregory.

Or you could just google "Dispensaries in Denver" and find him just as quickly.
Lol! True story. Manning owns a bunch of pizza places in Denver. He has made millions with them. You can guess why.