Oh those Whacky Skins part 2

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I just got banned from Extremeskins for making their mod Die Hard look that the dumbest jacka** on the face of the earth. He rode me and other Cowboy poster about violating the rule book, then called the other Cowboy poster a dumba**, I proceided to post the rules and that he had violated them by insulting another poster, and then *wham* got banned. LMAO. :D

Heres the link:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1143360#post1143360

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I very seldom venture into the land of Extremeskins, but I just popped in to see why you were banned.

That was hi-******-larious.

They'll probably delete what got you banned, but I've never heard of someone being banned for trying to enforce a boards rules before. Others need to read what happened before it's gone.

I wish the tub of goo would have said "I think it's time for you to leave" instead of just a "bye bye", but still....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hmmm.....interesting......

Die Hard is the man so I guess he can break his own rules........I doubt you would've been banned if you took that arguement to PM's. You embarrased him and he made you pay...........

I see the hypocrisy in the situation but it's kinda like arguing with your parents when you are 6......You'll never get your way....

Sorry man....

Is rw31 still a member?......

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Hmmm.....interesting......

Die Hard is the man so I guess he can break his own rules........I doubt you would've been banned if you took that arguement to PM's. You embarrased him and he made you pay...........

I see the hypocrisy in the situation but it's kinda like arguing with your parents when you are 6......You'll never get your way....

Sorry man....

Is rw31 still a member?......
Yeah, a member that is pissed at the situation. I'd be embarrassed to be a mod over their...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
The saddest thing is that they know mods wouldn't be allowed to treat opposing fans anywhere else without allowing the opposing fan to strike back...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe it is just me....but why do we, on this board, need to read everytime some guy gets banned or does something silly over at extreme skins?

TexasCowboy

Reaction score
Extreme Skins is a terrible site to be on it's obvious they are morons I to
have been banned over their and believe me. I don't miss going there 1
bit

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Maybe it is just me....but why do we, on this board, need to read everytime some guy gets banned or does something silly over at extreme skins?
Sort of the same reason why we slow down when we pass traffic accidents... not just to be safe, but to see how bad anyone got hurt... :eek:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Noone is forced to read the thread you know...;)

Om

Reaction score
Brain,

The 31 twins have indeed both now been permanently banned. For far more than just the thread they're spinning here, as I'm sure you can probably guess. We've wasted enough time over the past few weeks trying to "moderate" the knuckleheadness.

Anyone who "gets" what we're trying to do at Extreme, as we've said all along, is welcome to come talk football and even goof around with silly smack from time to time. Those who don't, well ... you can trash us here I guess.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Om said:
Brain,

The 31 twins have indeed both now been permanently banned. For far more than just the thread they're spinning here, as I'm sure you can probably guess. We've wasted enough time over the past few weeks trying to "moderate" the knuckleheadness.

Anyone who "gets" what we're trying to do at Extreme, as we've said all along, is welcome to come talk football and even goof around with silly smack from time to time. Those who don't, well ... you can trash us here I guess.

:lmao2:

Oh...oh my...oh my goodness this is just TOOOOOOO funny.....

Whats sad is the mods there dont have the balls to sit a take it when theyve been huiliated by a regular poster, and a Boys fan no less. I was going to get banned no matter what I did, so I figured why not expose Die Hard for the ignorant moron he is on my way out. To bad he is a mouse and not a man....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Om said:
Brain,

Whatever om. You know the truth, in the brief time I was back I didn't attack nor flame anyone, though I cannot say the same for you. You think after having a long reputation of being unfair to opposing team fans you would start to actually think about changing your ways...

Om

Reaction score
Tio said:
Whatever om. You know the truth, in the brief time I was back I didn't attack nor flame anyone, though I cannot say the same for you. You think after having a long reputation of being unfair to opposing team fans you would start to actually think about changing your ways...

If that was true, maybe we would. But we don't have to. We have a large number of outstanding non-Skins fan posters, each and every one of whom---unlike those few here who cannot seem to go a day without trolling our board with the most insipid brand of flaming, then scurrying here to crow about it---have proven capable of "getting it" and becoming valued, respected members who manage to support their teams without being a-holes. And if you cared to ask them, they'd tell you that rather than being "unfair," the reason they do choose to hang out with us is because we work so hard to keep the a-hole factor to a minimum.

It's really not that complicated.

There's a strange dynamic about some of you guys here ... I've never seen a small group of people so obsessed with hanging out and gossiping about a place they don't want to be, with people they don't like. It's bizarre.

Maybe those who've been banned could look at it this way: we've done them a favor by saving them from any further injustice at our hands. We've set them free. No charge.

And now the good people on this board can have the full pleasure of their company.

Tio, by the way ... I have no idea who you were on our board. Don't recall ever seeing that user name.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
OM, take a look at kingbrace's first post in the thread.

Hoods

Reaction score
Om said:
If that was true, maybe we would. But we don't have to. We have a large number of outstanding non-Skins fan posters, each and every one of whom---unlike those few here who cannot seem to go a day without trolling our board with the most insipid brand of flaming, then scurrying here to crow about it---have proven capable of "getting it" and becoming valued, respected members who manage to support their teams without being a-holes. And if you cared to ask them, they'd tell you that rather than being "unfair," the reason they do choose to hang out with us is because we work so hard to keep the a-hole factor to a minimum.
The Mod at Extremeskins even said HeavyHitta31 (whatever the name was) comitted no crime, so what are you referring to when you call him an "a-hole"? So, what? By telling someone to follow the rules (as everyone is instructed) he gets banned? Nice.

Om said:

There's a strange dynamic about some of you guys here ... I've never seen a small group of people so obsessed with hanging out and gossiping about a place they don't want to be, with people they don't like. It's bizarre.
Reminds me of a Commander poster I know of. His name is Om. I've never seen someone care so much what a "small group of people" say to the extent that they post in nearly any thread bashing the Redskisn or ES in defense of them.

It's all the same thing in reality. What, he's bizarre because he visits ES and talks about the injust activities there.. and you're not bizarre for posting over here in weak attempts to defend anything said about ES? If it's so "a-hole free" why not tag along over there and be on with your normal day life? If it doesn't affect you, why do you feel you must some how give defense?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Om said:

Maybe those who've been banned could look at it this way: we've done them a favor by saving them from any further injustice at our hands. We've set them free. No charge.

And now the good people on this board can have the full pleasure of their company.

Tio, by the way ... I have no idea who you were on our board. Don't recall ever seeing that user name.

Just stop, you are making a fool of yourself, you do this at Extremeskins to but over there you have your a** covered.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Tio:

Sorry to get back in this mess again but why did you ask OM to refer to my first post?

:confused:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Tio:

Sorry to get back in this mess again but why did you ask OM to refer to my first post?

:confused:
Because even you can see the hypocrisy in the situation. I am done with this issue. THey won't admit to being wrong and I am not going to waste any more time trying them to get to. I missed that place because I thought it was the only high traffic Commander board. My friend pointed me to the warpath, where I am treated like a member there no matter what team I root for...