Ohio St. OT Dawand Jones is a freak

cnuball21

Reaction score
OSU has a pair of good OTs.

Hopefully the Cowboys are keeping an eye on them:

RandyOh

Reaction score
unless the plan is to move on from Tyron and/or Steele, i cant see another OL taken early.

Hardline

Reaction score
Dawand-Jones-e1675043479564-832x447.jpg

visionary

Reaction score
unless the plan is to move on from Tyron and/or Steele, i cant see another OL taken early.
We need an OG in the worst way if McG moves on

They may also look to move on from Tyron. If someone will give me a 2 for him and I can take my swing tackle with that I could live with that

Of course s lot will depend on what is going on with Steele

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
We had to sign Jason Peters during the season. I thing a first rd OL and moving on from the mash unit would be wise.

Carson

Reaction score
Just poo pooing on Ball and Waletzko like they aren’t the future Tuinei and Williams!

RandyOh

Reaction score
We need an OG in the worst way if McG moves on

They may also look to move on from Tyron. If someone will give me a 2 for him and I can take my swing tackle with that I could live with that

Of course s lot will depend on what is going on with Steele
I agree but what we want and what the team usually does are 2 completely different things lol.

have a feeling all 3 of Tyron, Steele, and McGovern are here next year and they just replace Josh Ball with another day 3 Olineman.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dawand paired with Tyler Smith would open some lanes for the RBs. I'm thrown big boy at LG if I'm Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
OLINE is actually a must again. I have 0 issue taking another at 26 if thats the best guy.