OJ dead of Cancer

John813

Reaction score
Dude was one hell of a running back and looked to be a reoccurring actor with popularity.
Just wild what happened after that.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Dude was one hell of a running back and looked to be a reoccurring actor with popularity.
Just like the when the twin towers came down, always remembered where I was at when the newsbreaking story on TV when the white Ford Bronco was being tailgated by police. In a bar of all places, as I didn't give up drinking by that point LOL

Motorola

Reaction score
Just like the when the twin towers came down, always remembered where I was at when the newsbreaking story on TV when the white Ford Bronco was being tailgated by police. In a bar of all places, as I didn't give up drinking by that point LOL
Watching the NBA Finals; had one of best friends over because he's a lifelong Knicks fan.
Was he pissed when NBC put the game on a small screen in the corner while "the chase" was on the main screen.
To top it off...my ex-girlfriend drops by with her new beau.
Lot of drinking went on into the night.

shabazz

Reaction score
What a dynamic player.......an overachiever for a child born with rickets.

The case showed how much better the private sector is superior to government agencies like the DAs office, etc, etc

Thank God that Marcia Clarke and Christopher never conceived a child out of their tryst.....it would have been the ugliest dam baby of all time

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, I Like to separate his football life from his later hunting career

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I have nothing good to say, so it's best I keep my comments to myself.

1942willys

Reaction score
What a dynamic player.......an overachiever for a child born with rickets.

The case showed how much better the private sector is superior to government agencies like the DAs office, etc, etc

Thank God that Marcia Clarke and Christopher never conceived a child out of their tryst.....it would have been the ugliest dam baby of all time
sad thing is that the OJ case showed everything that is wrong with our legal system (will never dignify it by calling it a justice system) and its actually gotten WORSE.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
sad thing is that the OJ case showed everything that is wrong with our legal system (will never dignify it by calling it a justice system) and its actually gotten WORSE.
Lol. There was plenty wrong with it way, way before then but some folks only came to care about its wrongs during the OJ case. Coincidence I'm sure.

1942willys

Reaction score
Lol. There was plenty wrong with it way, way before then but some folks only came to care about its wrongs during the OJ case. Coincidence I'm sure.
as usual you miss the point.
no surprise
this was the first time it was all there for everyone to see
IT really is a trial sometimes explaining the obvious

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Hero to the stupid. As far as his demise? It just goes to show jealousy is a powerful emotion.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
need to use a chainsaw not a nail file dude.
and as usual you are terrified of change
The people terrified of change are the black and white thinkers like you that can't ever accept your team being beat so you have to create ref boogeymen who cheat the Cowboys instead. Try accepting reality first then work your way up to producing a flexible thought or two.

1942willys

Reaction score
The people terrified of change are the black and white thinkers like you that can't ever accept your team being beat so you have to create ref boogeymen who cheat the Cowboys instead. Try accepting reality first then work your way up to producing a flexible thought or two.
Someday you might post something that is worth a bucket of warm spit. But I doubt it.