Ok admit it

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Raise your hand if after the Romo safety you were thinking that you were going to witness the Pittsburgh collapse all over again.

Givincer

Reaction score
Having taken place just last week, I think probably everyone thought about the idea of a collapse.

How could they have not...

The safety gave me memories of Seattle two years ago, honestly.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2493803 said:
Raise your hand if after the Romo safety you were thinking that you were going to witness the Pittsburgh collapse all over again.

*raises hand*

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

Nope! And some where in the game thread I can back that up. good luck finding it though.:)

Watching Romo fight through that pain there was no way we were losing.

SDogo

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2493844 said:
Raising hand....I admit it crossed my mind

It's terrible being a smoker and a Cowboys fan. I alone keep Marlboro in business during games like this.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Raises hand

I began to think.....I hope this doesn't happen again.

Arizona and Pitt were both games that had us collapse some at the end of the game.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Not really. SUre I thought it could be a possibility. But D was just playing real good though. But was afraid of a freak play though. But can't say, I didn't rule that out.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2493861 said:
It's terrible being a smoker and a Cowboys fan. I alone keep Marlboro in business during games like this.

I'm right there with you. My wife just yelled at me to empty the ash tray.

yimyammer

Reaction score

I was sweating every second from the safety to the Tnew interception.

I don't think I would have survived another heart breaker

Great Job Cowboys!

SDogo

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2493884 said:
I'm right there with you. My wife just yelled at me to empty the ash tray.

lol, my wife is a smoker and usually does not say anything to me but I must have gone over board today because she got real pissy at one point.

EndGame

Reaction score
Oh heck ... I was thinking about it before the safety. As soon as it got to be 14-3 I was thinking it looked remarkably like last week's game. Think about it -- we had dominated defensively the entire game, but it wasn't completely out of reach for a comeback. The difference this week was that the Boys managed to put another score on the board to ice it.

*whew*

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I was 50-50 in my belief.

I sure didn't expect that amazing knock-out touchdown drive.

EndGame

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2493861 said:
Not a smoker anymore, but I was popping dip after dip.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
To be truthful, I was thinking how in the hell can our offensive linemen NOT know the snap count at such a crucial point. Worried? No, I was just extremely pissed.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score

Yeah I said it.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
I'll admit I was nervous. Very, very nervous. Jumped out of my chair when Witten got the first down at the 38. Did it again when Choice took it to the house on the next play.

HOW BOUT EM!