Ok Are We Making The playoffs?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I really think we do, and thats not the homer in me saying so.

Here's why..........

Giants. I just don't think they are as good as advertised. They've had thier share of games where they've struggled, and their pass rush lately hasn't been that great. The loss of Plaxico will catch up to them as well. Jacobs probably won't play this week, and if he does, he'll be nursing a knee. Romo also historically comes back big after a poor outing. I chalk this game up as a W, and I don't think it will even be within 10 points.

Ravens...... Sorry, I'm still not a believer. The Defense is solid, don't get me wrong, but the offense is still not that great. THe fact that we have this game at home in a must win situation will help us. Also, the Ravens will be coming off a game against pittsburgh. I think they'll come to Dallas fairly flat.

Eagles. I hope and pray the eagles will be out of it by the time we play them. And even if they aren't, McNabb has a history of choking when it counts. This is the game I'm most worried about however, but at least we'll know what we have to do by gametime. Maybe we'll already have a playoff spot locked up.

Dallas.......yes, romo stunk against pittsburgh, but so has every other quarterback who's played pittsburgh this year. Either way, the way the Defense has been playing the last 5-6 weeks has been impressive. THey really seem to have found their way since wade's been play calling. I don't see this changing any time soon.

If Romo can keep the turnovers down, I don't see many teams who can play with us right now. But, and I can't stress this enough.....he's GOT to keep the turnovers to a minimum.

My two cents anyway....

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2480094 said:
It would be a buffet of flubs, misteps, fumbles, INT'S., and the predictable "adventure" in our own endzone, with the ball usually ending up on the ground.

And it would still be more entertaining than your pathetic drivel...

You got a problem? Hit the road. I figure you for a closet Eli fan anyhow...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2480099 said:
I really think we do, and thats not the homer in me saying so.

Here's why..........

Giants. I just don't think they are as good as advertised. They've had thier share of games where they've struggled, and their pass rush lately hasn't been that great. The loss of Plaxico will catch up to them as well. Jacobs probably won't play this week, and if he does, he'll be nursing a knee. Romo also historically comes back big after a poor outing. I chalk this game up as a W, and I don't think it will even be within 10 points.

Ravens...... Sorry, I'm still not a believer. The Defense is solid, don't get me wrong, but the offense is still not that great. THe fact that we have this game at home in a must win situation will help us. Also, the Ravens will be coming off a game against pittsburgh. I think they'll come to Dallas fairly flat.

Eagles. I hope and pray the eagles will be out of it by the time we play them. And even if they aren't, McNabb has a history of choking when it counts. This is the game I'm most worried about however, but at least we'll know what we have to do by gametime. Maybe we'll already have a playoff spot locked up.

Dallas.......yes, romo stunk against pittsburgh, but so has every other quarterback who's played pittsburgh this year. Either way, the way the Defense has been playing the last 5-6 weeks has been impressive. THey really seem to have found their way since wade's been play calling. I don't see this changing any time soon.

If Romo can keep the turnovers down, I don't see many teams who can play with us right now. But, and I can't stress this enough.....he's GOT to keep the turnovers to a minimum.

My two cents anyway....
We can't lose the last game at Texas Stadium. We can't. It has the least impact on our playoff hopes of the remaining three games, but I'd hate to lose that last one.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I don't think they will and I think that Rams game will be the one that will kick them in the butt.

Kilyin

Reaction score
lewpac;2480094 said:
And that's the usual response from an idiot whose been check-mated. Because I called you out of your "Romo-kool-aid-drinking" cult and asked you to give us one, and in ONE FRICKIN ONE time when Romo came through when it REALLY counted. Not against the Seahawks in November. Not against the Bears in September.
Give us ONE, as in ONE FRICKIN ONE time where, when the heat is on, that Romo hasn't put the ball on the ground or delivered a perfect pass to a wide open line-backer!!!!
You're all "starry-eyed" about Romo like a teenage girl stalking David Cassidy. You're awe-struck by the bling and the stats. But you got your head up your arse when it comes to what counts in NFL football. Maturity, control, cool under pressure, and not turning the ball over.
Again, for the umpteenth time, I'll put this forth: If you did a highlight film of Romo's career up till now, what would it be? It would be a buffet of flubs, misteps, fumbles, INT'S., and the predictable "adventure" in our own endzone, with the ball usually ending up on the ground.
WE need a QB!!!

shipment_of_fail.jpg

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2480094 said:
You're all "starry-eyed" about Romo like a teenage girl stalking David Cassidy.

David Cassidy?

Put in your teeth, change your Depends and chill out Grampa...

:lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
juckie;2479899 said:
Can u not be a tool for once?Do you hostile think we make the playoffs?Do you think RW11 was worth it now?
LOL I knew you'd get all butt sore.

Roy doesn't have anything to do with missing the playoffs if we do. He was about 2009 more than 2008. Yes, he was worth it.

I think we will if we win this week. If we lose I doubt it very much.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
No, too many injuries and the typical December swoon will do us in the end.

juck

Reaction score
if we end another bad december and romo chokes again he and dallas will be a huge laughing stock.

Mansta54

Reaction score
juckie;2480249 said:
if we end another bad december and romo chokes again he and dallas will be a huge laughing stock.

Not me, I won't be laughing. I'll be crying!!!:mad:

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2480214 said:
No, too many injuries and the typical December swoon will do us in the end.

Thank you.
Make sure that the stooge's gets the point.
He still hasn't been able to come up with ANY response to the scientific fact and mathematical exact examination of the "Romo Evidence".
The best and most precise barometer of future behavior is PAST behavior. Until proven otherwise, that's all you have to go on.
I'm still waiting for this "Romo Kool-Aid Drinker" to deliver on ANY reason to believe that he won't find a wide-open corner back and hit him right between the numbers when it matters.
You may now, sophmorically, say something juvenile like "you're not a fan". Yeah, not a fan because I love this team enough to realize that they're pissing me off due to bad coaching and psychotic QB play.
Get your head out your arse and grow up, and realize that your love-fest with Romo only leads to disappointment and big loss's in big situations.
Prove me wrong................with evidence and facts. Not with you "man-crush" on Romo.....................I'm waiting.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
lane;2479972 said:
hello king

what's going on these days?

have not seen you on here for awhile.

Hey Lane. Not much. Just working and whatnot. I've been kinda burned out since the debacle last year, and just mostly lurk around every couple of weeks or so.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Dallas may make the playoffs but if they do anything once there they will be lucky and probably be like the 1987 Vikings, a team that snuck into the playoffs with a hot hand before almost collapsing and some how clawed all the way to the NFC Championship game before crumbling.

My prediction is 10-6 and one and done in Arizona in the Wildcard.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Doubtful.

We have to win out (riiight) or go 2-1 with some help. A win vs. the Giants and we'd have a chance. A loss and it's all but over.