ok guys... i think im over the loss to the ravens

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
im sorry if i made some of you mad by bashing the 'boys. i hope you understand that i bleed silver and blue. i was just frustrated with losing the last game in texas stadium like that. i have a sig of tony turnover in hopes that it has some kind of reverse karma. he is our QB and we win or lose with him. if we win on sunday i will be a happy camper but if we lose on sunday i will still love my 'boys.

lets go cowboys! :starspin

dback

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2524862 said:
im sorry if i made some of you mad by bashing the 'boys. i hope you understand that i bleed silver and blue. i was just frustrated with losing the last game in texas stadium like that. i have a sig of tony turnover in hopes that it has some kind of reverse karma. he is our QB and we win or lose with him. if we win on sunday i will be a happy camper but if we lose on sunday i will still love my 'boys.

lets go cowboys! :starspin

Me too, believe it or not. I think the implications of this game with the Eagles helped.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
5Countem5;2524889 said:
I'm sure the gnats, foreskin and sheagle fans really LOVE your sig...

:banghead:

:hammer:
And that is why no Cowboys fan should have that as their sig. Putting something in your signature on a Cowboys message board isn't going to change the way Tony plays. It must satisfy him to put that on there for some reason.

robjgrif

Reaction score
That sig has been so true!!!! Well except for one game this year...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im not over it.

The Ravens loss is like the Symbol for all of our stupid losses over the years.

We can't just lose normally. A hard fought game. We have to find the most boneheaded possible way to lose a game.

If Dallas beats Philly I still wont be over it.

The only thing that will make me happy is if we have success in the playoffs and don't find and absolutely gut wrenching, heart breaking way to lose once we get in that position.

This team has hurt my FEELINGS! WAHHH!!!

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
CATCH17;2524896 said:
Im not over it.

The Ravens loss is like the Symbol for all of our stupid losses over the years.

We can't just lose normally. A hard fought game. We have to find the most boneheaded possible way to lose a game.

If Dallas beats Philly I still wont be over it.

The only thing that will make me happy is if we have success in the playoffs and don't find and absolutely gut wrenching, heart breaking way to lose once we get in that position.

This team has hurt my FEELINGS! WAHHH!!!

Feeling your pain man, feeling your pain. :)