ok here is what really happened saturday night

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
I'm not 'freaking out'. I'm simply not buying these convenient excuses for a lackluster performance.

I just don't see the excuse, Parcells is not going to coach a pre-season game as he would a reg season game not when there are certain things he wants to look at. I have watched this team long enough to know Pre-season does not mean jack ****, this team has gone undefeated in pre-season only to go 1-15 in the reg season as well as losing every pre-season game and ending up in the Super Bowl.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
bottom line...belichek and haslett got together...parcells and green could have to...either way parcells got to throw his players to the wolves per say and see what would happen...a free chance in his eyes with nothing on the line...pretty smart if you ask me...

jimmy40

Reaction score
The Duke said:
Absolutely no way opposing coaches would get together and coordinate ANYTHING. Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.

BP just reacted to the situation by not reacting to the blitz and aggresive style of AZ. Instead he stayed in his basic plan. Green probably wanted to get some confidence going for his losing team of last year.
Denny Greens second year and he's trying to build confidence in his losing team and in Parcells third year he's trying to find out who on his losing team can play. :bang2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
bottom line...belichek and haslett got together...parcells and green could have to...either way parcells got to throw his players to the wolves per say and see what would happen...a free chance in his eyes with nothing on the line...pretty smart if you ask me...
Just when I think nobody can come up with another excuse. My,my,my. Unbelievable.