Ok I am back home

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I cam back to Houston today I missed all nut the last 8 minutes of the game on the road. Plus I had no power at my house for over 24 hours.

My internet was down when I got home until about 30 minutes ago.

I think Houston got a blessing when the hurricane shifted and lost some of it's steam. Thank you guys that prayed for us. Thursday was a long day getting out of houston man that suxed.

Any ways I am home safe and sound and i hope all you other Houstonites that left have made it back home safe and if you are on the road be careful.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
I cam back to Houston today I missed all nut the last 8 minutes of the game on the road. Plus I had no power at my house for over 24 hours.

My internet was down when I got home until about 30 minutes ago.

I think Houston got a blessing when the hurricane shifted and lost some of it's steam. Thank you guys that prayed for us. Thursday was a long day getting out of houston man that suxed.

Any ways I am home safe and sound and i hope all you other Houstonites that left have made it back home safe and if you are on the road be careful.
There are still a couple I haven't heard from. Most are reporting home safe. Glad you are too.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Home, sweet home. There's nothing like it.

Good to see you're safe