OK, I want a link to TO slamming anyone

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
If TO actually did all this stuff I want a link to a video or audio where TO did all of this stuff. A player saying it happened or something. I'm not talking about "unidentified sources" either.

If you don't have it, then it didn't happen. Prove it or knock off trying to destroy a team just because of your hate for one player.

Geez, I thought by now we would be concentrating on the game instead of this BS.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2490303 said:
If TO actually did all this stuff I want a link to a video or audio where TO did all of this stuff. A player saying it happened or something. I'm not talking about "unidentified sources" either.

If you don't have it, then it didn't happen. Prove it or knock off trying to destroy a team just because of your hate for one player.

Geez, I thought by now we would be concentrating on the game instead of this BS.
yet you start a new thread on this crap.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2490317 said:
yet you start a new thread on this crap.

Because I want to see if there is actually anything out there. No one has had a sigle lkink to anything other than hack writers with an agenda. So, I would think this is a bit different in that I actually asked for proof.

Sorry if that bugs ya'll.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

You just get back from Burbon St?:eek:

Hoofbite

Reaction score

How does any of what we say destroy anything?

We go off of what is reported. Go ask ESPN for names and social security numbers.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2490336 said:
How does any of what we say destroy anything?

We go off of what is reported. Go ask ESPN for names and social security numbers.

I was talking about the reporters. WTH are you talking about.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2490342 said:
I was talking about the reporters. WTH are you talking about.

You asked for a Link. I assumed you were directing that to the board, not people who have absolutely ZERO chance of replying to you.

Sorry, didn't realize you were just thinking out loud.

jimmy40

Reaction score

So no more posting for you in the political zone on any story that uses "unidentified sources"?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2490351 said:
You asked for a Link. I assumed you were directing that to the board, not people who have absolutely ZERO chance of replying to you.

I guess asking a rhetorical doesn't translate well on a forum. :rolleyes:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
jimmy40;2490356 said:
So no more posting for you in the political zone on any story that uses "unidentified sources"?

Normally, I don't do that.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I dont have any footage or links..............but i did stay at a holiday Inn last night.................

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2490359 said:
I guess asking a rhetorical doesn't translate well on a forum. :rolleyes:

I don't even want to dive into the mud puddle that this argument could become.

All I will says is that your thread, IMO, appeared to be directed towards the board, not the media.

Maybe it was the use of "we" that threw me off.

Frozen700

Reaction score
wow you are all actually sitting back...complaining in the mans thread about him complaining.

wow you all complain over anything....im glad were not like Eagles fans, but i wish most of you weren't so sissy, and pissy about every little thing

"Don't make threads about it."

"so you start a thread?"
"Go ask Espn" :lmao2:...you guys are to much

STSINAZ

Reaction score
where there is smoke there is fire...he probably did it but truthfully and maybe i have been divided, i think he SHOULD get the ball more

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2490383 said:
I don't even want to dive into the mud puddle that this argument could become.

All I will says is that your thread, IMO, appeared to be directed towards the board, not the media.

Maybe it was the use of "we" that threw me off.

We as in Football people. You know, fans, media etc.

:rolleyes: