Ok....say it with me. JOE GIBBS makes the final calls

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
I keep reading about Snyder doing this, and doing that.

But, the guy has been under the radar since Joe came back into coaching. All he does is sign the checks that Gibbs put in front of him.

The guy is the Team President and will have at least a minority ownership role when he retires. He's making the final calls.

He pulled the trigger on Portis, on Moss, on drafting Cooley and signing Marcus Washington and Griffin.

Even if all this works out, Snyder doesn't deserve credit.

If you're going to blast anybody for overpaying this time around. Its Joe Gibbs.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Wheat said:

But, the guy has been under the radar since Joe came back into coaching. All he does is sign the checks that Gibbs put in front of him.

The guy is the Team President and will have at least a minority ownership role when he retires. He's making the final calls.

He pulled the trigger on Portis, on Moss, on drafting Cooley and signing Marcus Washington and Griffin.

If you're going to blast anybody for overpaying this time around. Its Joe Gibbs.

We find it offensive to actually "say" Joe Gibbs. It causes the blue and silver running through our veins to clot up and stuff.
icon10.gif

BTW.......I agree.

visionary

Reaction score
Gibbs is just as stupid a Danny boy?

If you say so.

We were giving him the benefit of the doubt.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Wheat said:

Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing on this randle el deal.

DallasKen

Reaction score
Wheat said:

Good point. And since Joe Gibbs is whiny and obnoxious I feel like we should all join in and blast him.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing on this randle el deal.

Well, I'm just upset because you won't be my buddy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wheat said:

Do you really think anyone cares about you, the Commanders, Lil Danny, or Joe Gibbs? Or, did you think that you were signed on to ExtremeSkins, and Arty Boy would come to your rescue!

Some people....! :rolleyes:

kmd24

Reaction score
Wheat said:

So Gibbs is negotiating and structuring all the contracts? Hard to believe that someone else isn't involved. After all, Gibbs is somewhat new to all the intricacies of the salary cap, isn't he?

NorTex

Reaction score
Is this a skins forum or a Cowboys forum...who gives a flip about Gibbs!

Bizwah

Reaction score
Ok, I'll try....

"Joe Gibbs makes slaw matza balls"

Dang!

Ok, Ok....

"Joe Gibbs eats fast food at malls"

Dang!

Sorry, I'll get it soon.

"Joe Gibbs makes 1-900 calls"

Shoot!

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
If makes no difference they sacked the Cowboys A** twice last year.

That made Danny boy's year.

Its time for the Cowboys to get some revenge. There trying to load up on players.

I hope BP and JJ are not asleep at the wheel.

superpunk

Reaction score
Say it with me....noone cares about pathetic Gibbs.

Maybe he can sign a few more head coaches. Then he'll actually be able to be at NASCAR events on Sunday's, since that's obviously where his mind is...

<flame mode off>

LOL.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
:laugh2: I will, I think we just need to take it slow and not rush into things.

Can we can cool nicknames?

I'll be Aristotle.

You can be Milhouse.

It'll be fun.