Ok....say it with me. JOE GIBBS makes the final calls

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wheat said:
I keep reading about Snyder doing this, and doing that.

But, the guy has been under the radar since Joe came back into coaching. All he does is sign the checks that Gibbs put in front of him.

The guy is the Team President and will have at least a minority ownership role when he retires. He's making the final calls.

He pulled the trigger on Portis, on Moss, on drafting Cooley and signing Marcus Washington and Griffin.

Even if all this works out, Snyder doesn't deserve credit.

If you're going to blast anybody for overpaying this time around. Its Joe Gibbs.
It's hard to hate Joe Gibbs.

Except when he calls us ugly fans.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Hostile said:

I know.

Its like how I never hated Troy or Emmitt. They might play for the other team. But they are good people.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hostile said:

I'm sure that wasn't the worse thing he's done since he's been back but it sure was the funniest.........I still can't believe he apologized for a joke........:eek:

________

As for the signing....***?.....nobody here actually still believes snyder is making the decisions .......it's just something ppl say bcause they don't want to admit Gibbs is doing a fine job his second turn.....

We signed like 2 rb's, 3 lineman and 2 fullbacks since gibbs came......yeah that's danny alright....lol.....

I agree that owens would be here if danny was running the show.....