Ok...things are slow....so

Mike 1967

Reaction score
I'm curious to know what everyones big plans are for the weekend.

What do you losers do on your off time ? :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:

I was going to come in Sat to argue with you. LOL

I'll be at my second home, the Golf Course!!!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike 1967 said:

Let's see...

Work-- I'm self employed. I've got a couple Internet websites up and providing sales but people always call with questions on those.

I'm trying to spend more time promoting my book.

Plus I working with someone else helping promote a Canadian pharmacy.

I've got to get the lawn mowed.

And I'm sure I'll be watching some cheesy horror movies on the SciFi network with a few forensic shows thrown in for good measure.

Oh yeah and then there is the wife and daughter... :)

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I was going to come in Sat to argue with you. LOL

I'll be at my second home, the Golf Course!!!

Now I'm jealous. Your wife lets you play golf

Mike 1967

Reaction score
I laid 400 square foot of saltillo tile on the back porch last weekend.

This weekend I get to look forward to cleaning it, sealing it and laying the grout.

All in 100 degree weather

Oh Joy

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Now I'm jealous. Your wife lets you play golf

Single and happy, girl friend has things to do on Sat (Shopping) but she knows me well enough to know I'm going to play regardless. Not kidding I play every single weekend rain,cold or heat lighting is the only thing that will make me stop and I'll wait it out. I once played when it was 10 degrees with a heavy mist and windy conditions. I was the only person on the course that day and shot a 73 for the round.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Single and happy, girl friend has things to do on Sat (Shopping) but she knows me well enough to know I'm going to play regardless. Not kidding I play every single weekend rain,cold or heat lighting is the only thing that will make me stop and I'll wait it out. I once played when it was 10 degrees with a heavy mist and windy conditions. I was the only person on the course that day and shot a 73 for the round.

you play alone or do you have a regular crew that you go with.

Hoov

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:

Actually this is a BIG w/e for me. There is a bike race through Philly every year the first sunday in June. I live in manayunk/roxborough area which is at a high altitude so there are some really steep streets (like San Fran) and the bike race goes through a small loop right in this area. Anyway the race goes right down my street so we are having a big party. The race starts around 9 am sunday morning, a big motorcade leads the way on the first lap. A lot of the streets are shut down for local traffic, its a big deal. The area where i live is a great place to watch because its the most greuling part of the race with all the hills. So we've got a couple kegs set up at my house already, tomorrow i'll spend most of the day cleaning and setting up for the party.

Last year was my first year in this house and i didnt know what to expect. I'm out back flipping burgers and i come in and there's like 20 girls standing in the dining room drinking beers and waiting for the bathroom. My friend invited them in off the street, he's like i offered your bathroom and they all came running. It's kind of like that, people come from all over to watch the race and then just spend the day walking up and down the streets crashing parties. i dont mind because im pretty much a socializer and i like to meet new people all the time.

Hoov

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

Reminds me of the priest from caddyshack, lol. :D

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Hoov said:
Actually this is a BIG w/e for me. There is a bike race through Philly every year the first sunday in June. I live in manayunk/roxborough area which is at a high altitude so there are some really steep streets (like San Fran) and the bike race goes through a small loop right in this area. Anyway the race goes right down my street so we are having a big party. The race starts around 9 am sunday morning, a big motorcade leads the way on the first lap. A lot of the streets are shut down for local traffic, its a big deal. The area where i live is a great place to watch because its the most greuling part of the race with all the hills. So we've got a couple kegs set up at my house already, tomorrow i'll spend most of the day cleaning and setting up for the party.

Last year was my first year in this house and i didnt know what to expect. I'm out back flipping burgers and i come in and there's like 20 girls standing in the dining room drinking beers and waiting for the bathroom. My friend invited them in off the street, he's like i offered your bathroom and they all came running. It's kind of like that, people come from all over to watch the race and then just spend the day walking up and down the streets crashing parties. i dont mind because im pretty much a socializer and i like to meet new people all the time.

That sounds pretty neat.

Biking is a pretty big deal down here in Austin due to Lance Armstrong. Bikes are pretty much taking over down here.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In no particular order:

Sleep....:zzz:

Read a book or two...

Sleep...

Work on some folks overdue taxes...:cool:

Sleep...

Do some school stuff

Sleep...

And then for something really exciting, maybe go to Walmart
----------

Yes, this is my life, folks. :p:

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
In no particular order:

Read a book or two...

Sleep...

Sleep...

Do some school stuff

Sleep...

----------

I'm jealous

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
In no particular order:

Read a book or two...

Sleep...

Sleep...

Do some school stuff

Sleep...

----------

Sounds like my weekend minus the reading and taxes and school work :D

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Hoov said:

Hoov, didn't know you were local!

You must live on "the wall", no?

Enjoy - stop by KC Prime for some beef, yo!

Hoov

Reaction score
BulletBob said:
Hoov, didn't know you were local!

You must live on "the wall", no?

Enjoy - stop by KC Prime for some beef, yo!

Im right at the top of the wall, actually i'm on pechin st, its at the top of the hill where everything levels off. the race turns right down my street after the top of the hill.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Im right at the top of the wall, actually i'm on pechin st, its at the top of the hill where everything levels off. the race turns right down my street after the top of the hill.

Tip a few back for me, bro.

I'll be chillin at the annual block party in our development, prolly a judge at the kid's decorated bicycle parade. You get older, and the bicycling events tend to get a bit less exciting ...

Thank God for beer.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
you play alone or do you have a regular crew that you go with.

Normally I play with my Dad and a person that I works with.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I have worked at Starbucks for over a year and this is the first time I have gotten an entire weekend off without asking for it. Nice.

I will be going to this

www.tccra.org

My family is big into dirtbike racing. I will see if I can put a few practice laps in, but I am outta shape and stuff. My brother is the true talent.

HOWEVER - next weekend is huge for me.

I am going to Vegas for the FIRST TIME EVER. Nice, nice, nice. Staying at Bally's. Any suggestions, let me know. I plan on having a good time.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
In no particular order:

Read a book or two...

Sleep...

Sleep...

Do some school stuff

Sleep...

And then spend some quality time with jacs

:toast2:

jamez25

Reaction score
Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.
College Student: A big day? Doing what?
Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

but seriously... I will probably watch some movies,drink some beer,and hang out with my gf.Hoov ,I'll be over for some beer around 2 or so... :D