Ok Wade keep intensity up, keep rhythm going, keep improving team overall

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok, like i said keep the cowboys intensity up, dont slack off one little bit wade;

keep working harder on the defense, special teams, and if the cowboys start winning, get ahead in the nfl nfc east later in the year, dont slack off and tell players enjoy and go home, rest up for a week, keep them working and praticing and playing

dont lose that rhythm and momentum, thats critical, dont let this team get full of themselves and yourself, still lots of hard work to do, to get back into this thing

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If he can keep the defense playing like that then I'm all for keeping him here.

But the true test will be if the players can play that fired up when no one is questioning your heart. It's one thing to have your desire questioned all week, then come out and use it as fuel against your opponent. But can they do it when the fans and media aren't criticizing you?

We'll find out.

utrunner07

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2377078 said:
Both 2 great posts.

Agree completely.

here is another great one

keep Brian Stewart as far away from the defense as possible...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i do too, its on the players now, and the coaches must keep doing a better job at gameplanning,

now we will see how much the players really want this, and the coaches, they must work hard just to stay even with the giants, Commanders and eagles, till romo, felix jones and newman get back,

and now it looks like witten and henry might need those 2 weeks of rest too, get those players back healthy and i think the cowboys will do good, but they cant get full of themselves ever again this year

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
utrunner07;2377087 said:

No joke. Props to Jerry for stepping in and doing something that was obviously needed. Wade was hired to coach defense, and he wasnt coaching the defense. While one game isnt the best to judge from, the results are glaring.

satam55

Reaction score
YA'LL ARE CRAZY!

Wade should be FIRED RIGHT NOW!

Do we have to wait for another 1st Round Playoff exit or miss the playoffs outright before we fire Wade!:bang2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
satam55;2377109 said:
YA'LL ARE CRAZY!

Do we have to wait for another 1st Round Playoff exit or miss the playoffs outright before we fire Wade!:bang2:

fed69ff92d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
satam55;2377109 said:
YA'LL ARE CRAZY!

WHAT YOU SMOKIN ON BUD.??:(

ddh33

Reaction score
I said earlier in the week that Wade's approach might help the team this week. Parcells used to believe that teams could get so beaten up emotionally that they couldn't perform. I thought Wade would remind them that they weren't as bad as they looked last week.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
utrunner07;2377087 said:

I heard he told a joke during the game to lighten the mood.

It was too old and noone got it, including Zach Thomas.

He tried to tell it 3 times. Zach didn't hear any of the 3 times.

So not only does he mess things up, no one cares what he says.

Feel bad for him...Hope he can figure it out.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2377142 said:
WHAT YOU SMOKIN ON BUD.??:(

Are you kidding?

And yeah, I have NO confidence Wade will "keep this intensity up." NONE!

Drew Pearson's comments on Newy's show were pretty appropriate IMO...went off on how we have a bye in a week, and how we have a VERY imp game against the divisional leader in NY on Sun, and how now is NOT the time to give the team Monday off b/c of the win. Believes it sends the wrong message, and doesnt believe it is appropriate at all. So with their usual Tue off, they wont get back on the field till Wed.

I respect Drew's opinion and share his concerns. Wade is who we think he is, who he admits to be...a big "softie," and I dont see this little intensity bump we got this week from him (b/c of firing rumors) continuing.:bang2:

satam55

Reaction score
TEUFELI;2377154 said:
Are you kidding?

And yeah, I have NO confidence Wade will "keep this intensity up." NONE!

Drew Pearson's comments on Newy's show were pretty appropriate IMO...went off on how we have a bye in a week, and how we have a VERY imp game against the divisional leader in NY on Sun, and how now is NOT the time to give the team Monday off b/c of the win. Believes it sends the wrong message, and doesnt believe it is appropriate at all. So with their usual Tue off, they wont get back on the field till Wed.

I respect Drew's opinion and share his concerns. Wade is who we think he is, who he admits to be...a big "softie," and I dont see this little intensity bump we got this week from him (b/c of firing rumors) continuing.:bang2:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2377087 said:

here is yet another great one

keep cowboyjoe as close to a grammar school as possible...

cowboyed

Reaction score
Rack;2377070 said:
If he can keep the defense playing like that then I'm all for keeping him here.

But the true test will be if the players can play that fired up when no one is questioning your heart. It's one thing to have your desire questioned all week, then come out and use it as fuel against your opponent. But can they do it when the fans and media aren't criticizing you?

We'll find out.

Exactly, but to beat the better teams we have to play well on both sides of the ball and I have zero confidence in us effectively challenging the Giants on the road with a slow footed aging veteran with the Pop Warner middle school quarterback arm.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cowboyed;2377335 said:
Exactly, but to beat the better teams we have to play well on both sides of the ball and I have zero confidence in us effectively challenging the Giants on the road with a slow footed aging veteran with the Pop Warner middle school quarterback arm.

I'm hoping for some really really bad weather and another Plexiglass suspension. That would help even the playing field offensively. :D