Okay, I'll stick to the smack talk forum

Sonny#1

Reaction score
But nobody reads the smack talk forum!!!

What is the use of my well-written, on the money, trash talk if nobody reads it? Please read the smack talk forum baby!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Sonny#1 said:

What is the use of my well-written, on the money, trash talk if nobody reads it? Please read the smack talk forum baby!
well since it's not well written, to far away from the money, and nobody wants to read it:D

o and no

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sonny#1 said:

What's a smack forum?

Is that where SBK forearm's up?

Sonny#1

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
well since it's not well written, to far away from the money, and nobody wants to read it:D

o and no

Afraid of another viewpoint HMMMM? Afraid of the powerful Commanders, HMMMM? Do you want to only live in your cloistered little blue and silver world where you discuss your practice squad moves and polish your aging Lombardi trophies, Four of which came courtesy of the Buffalo Bills, Craig Morton and Neil O'Donnell?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Sonny#1 said:
Afraid of another viewpoint HMMMM? Afraid of the powerful Commanders, HMMMM? Do you want to only live in your cloistered little blue and silver world where you discuss your practice squad moves and polish your aging Lombardi trophies, Four of which came courtesy of the Buffalo Bills, Craig Morton and Neil O'Donnell?
why should i fear the deadskins, We've put so many a## kickins on ya'll it's embrassing i mean come on. At least make this a decent rivarly and win at least 5 out of 14 instead of one. And that one, (so pathetic) was aganst the crapster hutch, and a sorry cowboys team. You beat us In your dream sonny.

Sonny#1

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
why should i fear the deadskins, We've put so many a## kickins on ya'll it's embrassing i mean come on. At least make this a decent rivarly and win at least 5 out of 14 instead of one. And that one, (so pathetic) was aganst the crapster hutch, and a sorry cowboys team. You beat us In your dream sonny.

Actually, that one win was a darn good game. We held the great Emmitt in serious check, but Roy Williams had a long TD int return to keep Dallas close. Dallas played well that day, but sadly, it wasn't enough to beat the Skins!!!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Sonny#1 said:
Actually, that one win was a darn good game. We held the great Emmitt in serious check, but Roy Williams had a long TD int return to keep Dallas close. Dallas played well that day, but sadly, it wasn't enough to beat the Skins!!!

sadly enough thats the only game you can remeber that ya'll won. It's pathetic try beating us in this decade 2000-2010 and then you can talk about the cowboys

IF YOU CAN"T BEAT THE DOG
DONT STEP ON THE PORCH

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sonny#1 said:

Who's your daddy?