Okay, I'm Bored

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueWave said:
Why not add some players to the "Background" options on the website. I cannot believe Blesoes is not an option. The QB of the Cowboys. We need a few more options there.
I believe life got in the way of the production of new images for the Background options.

As they get developed, they'll be added, I'm sure. It's not a slight against any player. Just how things go sometimes.

BlueWave

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I believe life got in the way of the production of new images for the Background options.

As they get developed, they'll be added, I'm sure. It's not a slight against any player. Just how things go sometimes.

I wasn't taking it as someone getting slighted, but I was kind of suprised that Crayton is on the options, and not the starting QB.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueWave said:
I wasn't taking it as someone getting slighted, but I was kind of suprised that Crayton is on the options, and not the starting QB.
If I'm not mistaken, you've also got Petitti as an option and no Larry Allen our future HOF guard. It's alot of players not on there. They're added as they're developed. Hopefully, our graphic gurus can get a few more up by training camp. We'll see.

But your request is duly noted.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Why not add some players to the "Background" options on the website. I cannot believe Blesoes is not an option. The QB of the Cowboys. We need a few more options there.
Actually we are doing that and he is one of the players to be added.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
180px-Fonzie.jpg

Yea, Thanks

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hos... I can make a few images if you want that has the player only... Like I did the Julius Jones one that we use here.

I could do a few tonight if you need me to. You may already have plenty. If you don't... just let me know.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Hos... I can make a few images if you want that has the player only... Like I did the Julius Jones one that we use here.

I could do a few tonight if you need me to. You may already have plenty. If you don't... just let me know.
I'd appreciate that very much.