Okay, losers

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
How many of you will be parked outside Walmart or Circuit City at 5AM Friday morning? Me? Never have, never will. Like they won't have what I want at 3PM? Give me a break.

CowboysFan28

Reaction score
I've never done it. I just can't take those bloodthirsty crowds. I'd rather buy someone a lottery ticket as a gift lol.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Why leave the house to go shopping when you can do it online?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
First off, if I'm going to have to wake up at midnight, freeze my butt off, wait in line doing nothing for ten hours, kill three people that try to slip in line, and run for my life to the item I want when the bell sounds, that sucker is going to me! Not anyone else's Xmas gift! LOL The only thing I've ever been tempted to fight the crowds for are the computer deals. Especially when they sell those $300-$500 video cards for half price. That's not something I would spend money on at full price, but with a huge discount, I'm there! Didn't see any nifty computer hardware at Best Buy this year.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Depends what you want. The doorbuster items like sub-$500 laptops and items like that will go quickly, things you have to line up for at 10pm tonight. You are only kidding yourself if you think you are going to slip in at 3pm and pick one up. They will be out one minute after the doors open.

I'm buying a few things at Staples and maybe stroll over to Wal-Mart, pick up the new Garth Brooks set plus a few of the $3.44 DVD's but that's it. I'm also buying a few things online before I go like a 200GB hard drive from Staples.com for $30 after rebate but that's about it.

Really, it's better to go early if you can right when they open: 1. they'll actually have the item in stock and 2. Black Friday lines take forever if you don't get in and get out.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
Depends what you want. The doorbuster items like sub-$500 laptops and items like that will go quickly, things you have to line up for at 10pm tonight. You are only kidding yourself if you think you are going to slip in at 3pm and pick one up. They will be out one minute after the doors open.

I'm buying a few things at Staples and maybe stroll over to Wal-Mart, pick up the new Garth Brooks set plus a few of the $3.44 DVD's but that's it. I'm also buying a few things online before I go like a 200GB hard drive from Staples.com for $30 after rebate but that's about it.

I got Murder in the First and Swordfish (just for Halle) in the 3.44 bin. :D

I always look through the 5.50 DVD bin or as I call it the cheap bin at wally-world.

Every so often you find a pretty good movie in those.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
before I go like a 200GB hard drive from Staples.com for $30 after rebate but that's about it.

Internal or external? Either way, that's a great deal.