Ol Dl Lb

cowboybish

Reaction score
Best player available in the first, second and third round... either OL DL LB, and a RB in the 4th. We need to move on from Tyron Smith, and we need to add a big body on the Dline and we need another LB. Safety too. We need to have Zeke take a pay cut... we are stuck with Prescott for another 2 so we have to protect him so he has longer to make decisions. :rolleyes: If Jerry can somehow find a way open his check book we need to add a FA at one of these positions of need that would help.
Thoughts?

cnuball21

Reaction score
If we don’t trade for or sign a FA WR that position has to be priority #1 or close to it.

I’m all for the trenches but WR was arguably our biggest weakness on the team.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Best player available in the first, second and third round... either OL DL LB, and a RB in the 4th. We need to move on from Tyron Smith, and we need to add a big body on the Dline and we need another LB. Safety too. We need to have Zeke take a pay cut... we are stuck with Prescott for another 2 so we have to protect him so he has longer to make decisions. :rolleyes: If Jerry can somehow find a way open his check book we need to add a FA at one of these positions of need that would help.
Thoughts?
I agree, trenches first always. McGovern may be gone, but the OL is in fairly good shape, but I would add a player there around with a premium pick.

DL could be where they use FA to add to the DT group, I'd draft an Edge because this is a good draft for that position.

LBs is a position you draft a guy every year. They probably bring back LVE. However, I move Micah back to MLB and have Clark, Cox or Harper as his sidekick.

Good RB draft too, they'll find a guy.