OL played like trash

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Giants have two stud DTs and Thibodeaux was a top ten pick for a reason. Not the line's best game, but they weren't taking on bums.

Wink Martindale also likes to blitz a lot, but over four quarters he eventually paid for it.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They did struggle quite a bit vs the Giants' blitzes but did just enough to give Dak time to make plays down the field.

They got away with quite a bit of holding too though.

reddyuta

Reaction score
agree with OP but i will wait for the next game to make any changes.those big guys clearly were not ready for the game.

kramskoi

Reaction score
The Giants have two stud DTs and Thibodeaux was a top ten pick for a reason. Not the line's best game, but they weren't taking on bums.

Wink Martindale also likes to blitz a lot, but over four quarters he eventually paid for it.
This. I was wondering how long it would be before Prescott found the man to pick on (#30). Definitely run heavy today (39 rushes to 30 passes). I thought they needed a little more air yards in the first half. And they have to be tired after having just played Sunday. I was "hoping" that this wouldn't be a war of attrition of sorts but it turned out that way...at least in the first half. They settled in during the second half...with the final score being closer than it actually was. Now they have a mini-bye to freshen up for the final push.