Old High School Rival

Reed

Reaction score
Everyone turn on the Notre Dame game and watch my past high school rival start at center. His name is John Sullivan from Greenwhich Connecticut. He is number 78 on Notre Dame. We played their team in the division championship and lost by 3. The week before we played them for last game of season and ended in a 0-0 tie. Our two teams were the best teams in CT and were the best in connecticut. This kid is the real deal, watch him he started last year as a freshman. Hes going to get drafted into the nfl.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Reed said:
Everyone turn on the Notre Dame game and watch my past high school rival start at center. His name is John Sullivan from Greenwhich Connecticut. He is number 78 on Notre Dame. We played their team in the division championship and lost by 3. The week before we played them for last game of season and ended in a 0-0 tie. Our two teams were the best teams in CT and were the best in connecticut. This kid is the real deal, watch him he started last year as a freshman. Hes going to get drafted into the nfl.

I'll take your word for it thats he's a good player, but his team is gonna get drubbed

David

Roughneck

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I'll take your word for it thats he's a good player, but his team is gonna get drubbed

David
Notre Dame is hanging tough early on.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

looks like I missed the boat on this one...good game by Notre Dame, Michigan was obviously nowhere near as good as people thought they were going to be...

I'd take Braylon Edwards on our team though

David

DStely8

Reaction score
The starting Qb for michigan is a guy that went to the highschool i went to before i moved