OLD: *Important Notice* For this weeks on-line broadcast

gaylemike

Reaction score
Big Willie......I've looked at FTA before and didn't get any idea that I could get Cowboy games in SE La before when the Saints are playing. Would you care to explain what I've missed? Thanks in advance. I too hate to pay for something that others get for free.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I hate to ask a stupid question, but I have never watched a game over the net before. Is the podcast/streaming only live???

In other words, can I watch the whole game like tommorow night after the game itself ended or is it only brodcast live and noway to watch the game afterwards???

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Signals;2346351 said:
If you live in Tampa come on over to my sister and bother-in-laws house. The Dallas Cowboys will be showing on a big screen TV with The Sunday Ticket with plenty of FREE hamburgers, hot dogs and beer.

Bring your game day stadium voice and a big appetite.

:D

Now you tell me. I was in Tampa two weeks ago and had to watch a stream of the game. :laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3031329 said:
Now you tell me. I was in Tampa two weeks ago and had to watch a stream of the game. :laugh2:

he told everyone else

...except for you

do the math

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3031329 said:
I guess you realize this thread is more than a year old don't you?

Did you send Gayle a courtesy PM about Zoner etiquette? ;)